Search results

1. D-ROCK13

Official Last Bat 2024

6 games straight, finished 2nd place out of 10 I believe, last hit was a dribbler to 3rd and somehow I beat it out, dead tired and all 😆
  2. D-ROCK13

Pure NDM3 Incremental endload 27oz 240 stamp

update, cold weather and rocks really make this thing feel like a single wall aluminum bat, especially if you miss towards the hands. hits well but sweet spot is on smaller side for sure. seems to have 1 spot on the barrel that's extremely good and the rest is just average 240 stuff
  3. D-ROCK13

Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball

But they sound and feel so good off the bat 😆
  4. D-ROCK13

Under the radar bats

All about that cash money
  5. D-ROCK13

Easton Biff! and Thing '22

I have the soft knob connel, clark, and helmer advanced. all were great straight out of the wrapper. soft but responsive barrel. They all sound pingy especially on miss hits at first, but after a round of bp they get that Crack sound and are great. only complaint is the normal flexy easton...
  6. D-ROCK13

Under the radar bats

the first gen things had a telescope problem with the handle. the ones with the soft knob don't have that issue that I've seen and hit well after a little bp. the dudleys don't hold compression super well and tend to get a nasty glue rattle but are fairly durable as far as breakage is concerned.
  7. D-ROCK13

Under the radar bats

all of the soft knob easton 240s I've swung are better than previous 240 eastons. and sis has them cheap all the time. dudley doom 240s are good too and can be found cheap on the bay. I got one for 60 niw awhile back.
  8. D-ROCK13

Where do you play?

pitch primarily, catch secondary, and occasionally play infield or outfield. I'm best suited to pitch and it's my favorite position by far
  9. D-ROCK13

23 helmer advanced soft knob 27oz endload

Right out of wrapper into game yesterday. Felt great and large sweet spot for 12.5 barrel. Barrel had perfect feel, soft but crisp and responsive, like a well broken in imx from the past. sound is decent but different. Definitely not as soft as other 240 eastons I've hit. Favorite 240 easton so...
  10. D-ROCK13

Best 44/400

I personally think they feel heavy, even pitching them I noticed a difference
  11. D-ROCK13

Pitching question

I've seen it called illegal pitch in usssa several times. Depends on the ump though
  12. D-ROCK13

Yeah im not sure either, honestly. More marketing jargon I assume
  13. D-ROCK13

13 inch barrel, feels closer to 1oz endload, crisper barrel feel. Hits well out of the wrapper but feels like it needs a few rounds of bp. 0 vibration or harshness just feels a bit stiffer so far. Very grippy paint, didn't notice more backspin though honestly. Sweetspot seems a little closer to...
  14. D-ROCK13

23 Shannon Smith Krecher 12.5 inch barrel

Yeah I agree it feels super mushy or dead on contact but sounds great and performs amazing
  15. D-ROCK13

100 or so cuts now and it's absolutely the best 240 I've swung, out performs my dudley, eastons, and anarchy in distance and pop. Feels great overall just a tad softer barrel than I like.
  16. D-ROCK13

Dudley Thunder ZN hard core Pro M

Hit the hardcores again in a weekend tournament. Stupid hot balls all day, but when the sun went down and the Temps got into the 50s, holy crap, scary exit velos and distance. it was a banana ball type tournament and they supplied the balls and allowed all bats, senior bats and these balls are...
  17. D-ROCK13

Shipping bats

usps added a charge for extended length or some bs, it's over 30 now here. ups is half that
  18. D-ROCK13

23 primo 14 inch barrel maxload

yeah that one. the balanced is teal and gray. they do take a little break in which everyone seems to hate nowadays
  19. D-ROCK13

23 primo 14 inch barrel maxload

I bought mine for the same price as well as the 12.5 krecher with 1 oz endload. Probably got another 35 or so on it last weekend and it opened up and sound changed quite a bit. Distance is very good and I really enjoy the over all feel of the bat, it's more crisp feeling than the krecher which...
  20. D-ROCK13

put another 30 or so with gold dots and pro ms. sound changed and it's gamer status. I dont like the new grips at all, and the barrel is a little too soft feeling but it performs really well with all balls and no vibration at all