Search results

1. D-ROCK13

23 helmer advanced soft knob 27oz endload

Right out of wrapper into game yesterday. Felt great and large sweet spot for 12.5 barrel. Barrel had perfect feel, soft but crisp and responsive, like a well broken in imx from the past. sound is decent but different. Definitely not as soft as other 240 eastons I've hit. Favorite 240 easton so...
  2. D-ROCK13

Pure NDM3 Incremental endload 27oz 240 stamp

13 inch barrel, feels closer to 1oz endload, crisper barrel feel. Hits well out of the wrapper but feels like it needs a few rounds of bp. 0 vibration or harshness just feels a bit stiffer so far. Very grippy paint, didn't notice more backspin though honestly. Sweetspot seems a little closer to...
  3. D-ROCK13

23 Shannon Smith Krecher 12.5 inch barrel

27 oz 12 inch with full oz load, swings a tad heavy/sledgy. only 15 or so hits and it needs some work but feels good and decent distance. no vibration and mild handle flex so far
  4. D-ROCK13

23 primo 14 inch barrel maxload

Picked a 26oz up for my wife. Really good performance from swing 1, has the usual miken ping though. distance and feel was good for a 240. only 15 or so hits so far. no vibration or flex even when hit on the end or handle
  5. D-ROCK13

2022 Dudley Doom 240 Dan Smith Edition

Picked this up on a smoking deal, 65 niw and shipped. 12 inch barrel and 27oz with advertised 2oz enload, feels like 1 oz to me. Put 20 or so tee swing on it and got about 15 live swings or so with gold dots. Seriously was gamer worthy out of wrapper. Feels great, almost like a soft barrel...
  6. D-ROCK13

23 Resmondo 12.5 motherload 26oz

240 barrel feels great out of wrapper, good sized sweet spot and plenty of pop. probably 30 hits or so and already gamer worthy. endload is probably .5 to .75 I'd guess. swing a tad heavy. very nice so far
  7. D-ROCK13

Kapow 12 super mule load 240 26.5oz

Put about 40 hits with classic ms and pro ms and a few 52s. Feel great straight out of the wrapper. 12 inch barrel and super mule load, id guess an ounce or so. Barrel doesnt start out stiff like other 240s ive swung (anarchy). Almost identical to the fab 4 Clark 220 except the handle is much...
  8. D-ROCK13

2021 Fab 4 mule load

26 oz 12.5 inch barrel with mule load. Og fireflex composite, feel great straight from the wrapper. super soft barrel and no bad feedback on miss hits. only put 10 or so game swings and already hitting missles. really reminds me of 2015ish combat u trip stuff, very big sweet spot, lots of...
  9. D-ROCK13

2021 Autism awareness 220

2021 Easton Autism 220, 26 oz endload, OG fireflex tech. One of the best feeling, soft barrels I've hit since my combat days. Needs hardly any break in and is super hot from swing 1. put 35 or so with gold dots and pro ms. Swings kind of light overall and slightly endloaded feeling. Nice Crack...
  10. D-ROCK13

anarchy 240 12 orange

Picked up a 240 12 inch in 26oz with full ounce endload. Swings true to weight. Fairly stiff out of wrapper. Put about 35 on it with gold dots and pro ms. Still needs some work. Stings hands on handle miss hits pretty badly. Distance was comparable to my blast tech 220 anarchys with several...
  11. D-ROCK13

Easton Thing

Anyone swung one yet? Aluminum handle has me curious. Wonder if it's similar to the miken hybrid handle
  12. D-ROCK13

Anarchy 220 usssa badassery review

Picked up a couple more on a local trade. Badassery is 12inch barrel with 1 0z endload. Repaint of awakening. it's a 25oz which is way out of my normal range, but, considering it's only got around 50 hits on it, this thing is good to go. Swings like a 26oz endload. Had no problem hitting 300ft...
  13. D-ROCK13

2020 dudley doom usssa

Picked up a green dudley doom, 27 oz with 1oz endload. had approximately 50 hits before me, I put another 30 or so on it. swings true to weight, endload is there but no sledgy feeling. Barrel is very responsive and feels great, no handle flex that I noticed. only hit off tee so far but exit...
  14. D-ROCK13

Anarchy Highway Star Usssa Review

28oz 13" .50 oz endload, swings true to weight, soft barrel, kind of hollow sound. Nice looking bat with a different theme and paint scheme. Put 100 or so swings on it. Definitely going to take alot of hits to break in fully but softer barrel feel with hardly any feedback at all, even on miss...
  15. D-ROCK13

2020 DB signature model

Picked up a 29oz at a deal i couldn't resist. Bat feels fairly endloaded i'd guess around 3/4 oz, dry swings a little light in overall weight though, feels like a typical 28oz endload. Paint and color scheme is very nice, good looking bat imho, I'll post more when it warms up a little and i can...
  16. D-ROCK13

2017 team combat dual stamp?

anyone heard of a 2017 team combat dual stamp that's black with blue lettering? they have them for sale on another site but cant seem to find any info on them. did find a thread here saying they were supposed to have the rocket launcher quad disc tech but were never released?