Search results

1. V

LTB Anarchy Nitrous

I would like to see if there is another new one like mentioned below, if there is not I would be interested. I'll let you know. Thanks.
  2. V

LTB Anarchy Nitrous

Thanks, I just requested to join the group.
  3. V

LTB Anarchy Nitrous

I am looking for a 26 or 27 oz Anarchy Nitrous, preferably lightly used. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  4. V

Price Check 2014 Black/Silver Juggy 27oz

Still have it?
  5. V

2018 Anarchy bats?

yeah I saw they only make 500 of each, unfortunately I didn't know about the rebellion until they were already sold out. Not only is it hard to find a rebellion for sale but I have yet to find out any info on what technology the bat uses i.e. linear or non-linear.
  6. V

2018 Anarchy bats?

Thanks man, I know about their 2017 offerings being the rebellion and pink. I've been searching online (ebay, amazon, etc.) for a rebellion and there's nothing out there right now.
  7. V

2018 Anarchy bats?

So I've been thinking about getting a 2 piece anarchy bat recently, and having been poking around the internet trying to find info on any 2018 anarchy bat releases. I have struggled to find any information at all so thought I'd ask it here to see if any of you knew if anarchy was going to be...
  8. V

LTB 2016 juggy og

Bump
  9. V

LTB 2016 juggy og

LTB a 26/27 oz 2016 juggy og.
  10. V

LTB Demarini Juggy OG

Do you by chance still have this for sale?
  11. V

Demarini sent me a J3A reissue

Where is the dealer that is selling the 16 juggy og’s? I am interested in getting one. Thanks.