Search results

1. N

Looking for a Tournament Team in DMV Area

Anyone know of any tournament teams around the DMV area looking to add guys? Can play anywhere but P, hit for average, and pretty quick if that’s helpful.
  2. N

Winter Indoor Leagues in MD/VA?

Anyone know of any facilities that run men’s indoor leagues in the winter in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area?
  3. N

Infielder Looking for Competitive Men’s Slow Pitch Team in the DC Area

Hi All, Is anyone aware of any higher-caliber men’s league teams looking for infielders (primarily corner infield) in the greater Washington D.C. area? I’m a young guy transitioning out of baseball and looking for some high-intensity softball. Any and all thoughts welcome and appreciated.
  4. N

Infielder looking for competitive men’s team in the DC area.

Hi All, Is anyone aware of any higher-caliber men’s league teams looking for infielders (primarily corner infield) in the greater Washington D.C. area? I’m a young guy transitioning out of baseball and looking for some high-intensity softball. Any and all thoughts welcome and appreciated.
  5. N

Looking for balanced-weight (not top heavy), 28-30oz, around $125

Looking to get my hands on a new bat. Playing at a mid-level now and planning to compete more seriously in the near future. All offers and recommendations greatly appreciated.
  6. N

Looking for a team in the Washington, DC area.

Is anybody aware of any teams that might be looking to add guys for the Spring 2018 season in the DC area? Just moved down here and looking for a solid team to get involved with.
  7. N

Looking to join a team in the Washington, DC area.

Is anybody aware of any teams that might be looking to add guys for the Spring 2018 season in the DC area? Just moved down here and looking for a solid team to get involved with.
  8. N

9. N

10. N

Recommendations for quality 12.75" or 13" gloves around $150.

Hey guys, looking for some guidance. Former baseball player making the jump over to competitive slowpitch. I'll be playing a mix of IF/OF, and want to invest in a quality glove that will last me some time. Trying to keep my budget at about $150 if possible. Any recommendations?