Search results

1. RECKLESSxRUBEN

Pants and cleats

i got boombah pants and turfs all reasonable priced
  2. RECKLESSxRUBEN

free scorebook app???

what is the best baseball/softball score book out there in the apple store??
  3. RECKLESSxRUBEN

LTB Compression pants

check out G-Form they have lots of pads and have a sale section right now that they are like 50-60% off. they have knee pads and they also have combo knee and shin pads. i got the combo pads since i pitch as well they are great!!
  4. RECKLESSxRUBEN

For Sale NEW G-Form shin guards, Large & XL

didnt get them from bmoses but i love mine great set of pads super light weight
  5. RECKLESSxRUBEN

Boombah Compressor T3

have had mine for about a month and i love it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
  6. RECKLESSxRUBEN

Miken gloves

If you have one or heard anything good or bad about the MIken Fielding gloves what are the thoughts on them??
  7. RECKLESSxRUBEN

I am impressed.. 44 PRO Signature Series

i bought a 1st baseman glove for my 8 year old and he loves it. i like it as well but seems like it could be built a little better. my 8 year old worth seems to be better quality leather its like there isn't much batting in the palm area. but he wants another one so im getting ready to order one...
  8. RECKLESSxRUBEN

all them boombah bats

just picked up the Boss Compressor T3 ASA a few weeks ago and love it already!! Read good reviews and like to be different so thought i would try it out
  9. RECKLESSxRUBEN

pitcher leg guards need reviews for samurai and schutt air maxx

i know you said used sports store but are the ones they have used or new? i know some of those used sports stores sell new stuff that people need to get rid of
  10. RECKLESSxRUBEN

Understriding (while batting)

too quick and too strong
  11. RECKLESSxRUBEN

So.Cal Free Agent List

Name: Ruben username : RECKLESSxRUBEN Position: OF/PITCHER Skill level: Rec. / E / D Dates available: VARIES FROM WEEK TO WEEK. I PLAY LEAGUE WEDNESDAY, THURSDAYS OCCASIONALLY, FRIDAY CO-ED Playing area: leagues- SO BAY(CARSON/TORRANCE/MANHATTAN/HERMOSA) Tourney/ anywhere around southern CA I...
  12. RECKLESSxRUBEN

when my son plays first base and catcher he wears the wrist guard. not a bad idea
  13. RECKLESSxRUBEN

The War by the Shore is on tonight at 8 PM eastern time

lol that fired me up and he was hurt and still going hard for those 2Bs
  14. RECKLESSxRUBEN

Boombah Boss Compressor T3

i personally dont feel like its a 1 oz end load. i have a 27
  15. RECKLESSxRUBEN

Thoughts about the Boss Compressor T3 Endload ASA

just picked this up about 60-70 swings in the cage and one game worth on it. got a double header tonight
  16. RECKLESSxRUBEN

The War by the Shore is on tonight at 8 PM eastern time

what size and brand/model that the CF from SiS using?
  17. RECKLESSxRUBEN

too many ground balls to 3rd.

i would suggest just waiting a bit longer and trying to go hard thru the 5-6 hole and once you have that down just work on going more towards the line. thats just me. when i have trouble pulling the ball i go 3-4 hole for a few weeks then start making my way back to the other side
  18. RECKLESSxRUBEN

you can also look into kickboxing/muay thai shin guards you can cut off the foot pad but they do not cover the knee. but there is companies out there that make some nice light weight ones that i could see working