Search results

1. Protectyaneck

For Sale Anarchy Diablo SC 26oz

No game use, only tee work. Barely webbing up. Still has endcap sticker! 175 shipped.
  2. Protectyaneck

LTB LS 220 Genesis

Anybody have any they aren't using anymore? Playing in a league with zero bat restrictions, failing compressions is fine.
  3. Protectyaneck

29-30 oz bats

Shout out to @ShortYellowBus for the assist on a heavy stick, thanks all for the replies.
  4. Protectyaneck

29-30 oz bats

Doing overload/underload training, and looking to pick up a heavier stick on the cheap(under 100). Anybody got anything sitting in a corner collecting dust they wanna get rid of?
  5. Protectyaneck

Trail shoe?

Saucony Peregrine ST. Tread as aggressive as Salomons, but with a wider toe box.
  6. Protectyaneck

Batting Gloves

They're good. But they're not worth the price. Couple games a week with BP on Saturdays, a hole developed relatively quickly. Long cuff is mainly cosmetic. If you're going to spend that kind of money, go with custom Franklins.
  7. Protectyaneck

Here it comes

My only experience is with a 26.5 sidewinder, but if that was any indication I would NOT swing your bat at .44s/.40s.
  8. Protectyaneck

Here it comes

Straight fire from the wrapper?? 1st swing went 350+??
  9. Protectyaneck

The storm is brewing

The Pure Evil. Good name for a bat.
  10. Protectyaneck

The storm is brewing

So much mystery. Oh, the anticipation!
  11. Protectyaneck

Onyx Domin8 ASA Bat

The letter that USA softball sent out said there are no Onyx bats approved for play. Pretty cut and dry. It’s too bad too, that Domin8 was NASTY. That thing turned a lot of heads in my league.
  12. Protectyaneck

Defensive strategies no fence parks

The two scenarios you've laid out would happen even if there was a fence. Dont overthink. The biggest difference/threats are the hard lazers into the gaps, which results in HRs if theyre not cut off. That doesn't happen with fences. Also, its super fun chasing down and stealing HRs because...
  13. Protectyaneck

Proton Sports

My teammate grabbed one. With a code, 309 shipped.
  14. Protectyaneck

New Pure Hellfire ASA bat about to shake up the market

Par for the course. No real break in time, pretty fast breaking time. I’ll keep swinging my xcores.
  15. Protectyaneck

Mixed bucket of hot dots, evil BPs, evil rockets, and a few .40/275s(that’s what most leagues in SoCal hit with)
  16. Protectyaneck

…and she gone. Less than 300. Stay away from the hard stuff, and the sidewinder is a great bat.
  17. Protectyaneck

Been swinging the 26.5 Sidewinder. Opened up after 50ish cuts. It’s really good…but I’m not sure about durability. A few paint seams already. Definitely a .52 only stick.
  18. Protectyaneck

Proton Sports

I dont think they're repainted Monstas. Reps are saying its Proton's composite/shell, with Monsta's tech. So, maybe itll feel and perform different, maybe it wont. Not paying 300 bucks to find out, unless i know their "guarantee" is rock solid.
  19. Protectyaneck

Proton Sports

Anybody have experience with their guarantee/warranty/return policy? Feels a bit Monsta-ish to me.
  20. Protectyaneck

Turfs of choice?

Im an overpronator, and had a struggle with plantar a couple years ago. Put in a high quality insole that works for you(mine is the Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx), and the Saucony Peregrine ST became a perfect shoe to play ball in. More room than the Salomon(find them a hair narrow), with deeper...