Search results

1. T

For Sale/Trade June Horween Limited BH34 13" Has Arrived

Mine arrived today and I'm speechless. The horween leather is noticeably better than traditional HOH - and considerably stiffer. Thanks for making these available. Ohh, and landed a great number - not my jersey number but can name a few greats. :)
  2. T

For Sale/Trade June Horween Limited BH34 13" Has Arrived

Any chance it's going to be back on sale before softball season starts? :rolleyes: I could use a new hoh 13'
  3. T

For Sale Rawlings September RGGC Dealer DYO Have Arrived

Interested in the 13' - pm me the price pls.
  4. T

Bat question / advice

Hi Guys, I started playing again last year after a lot of time off - I picked up a 26.5 Worth Melon and have been crushing it out of the wrapper. I worked on my hitting during the off season and feel 26.5 is now too light. I used a friends 27.5 and was consistently hitting the wall - my...
  5. T

Glove Advice

No, I bought them for $125 each from different people.
  6. T

Glove Advice

It should be viewable now or i've added a link below. https://ibb.co/hDJ5T8
  7. T

Glove Advice

Hey Guys, I used a random photo on Google to show the type of glove it was. Also fixed the title - thanks. lol This is my actual glove and the bat I just snagged for $125. No cracks or rattles needs new grips so picked up a 1.1 Lizard Skin for it. It's the 2016 26.5oz model and has a really...
  8. T

LTB Miken 27 - 26oz balanced - Canadian buyer

Adding it needs to be ASA and have the 1.20 BPF logos on it
  9. T

LTB Miken 27 - 26oz balanced - Canadian buyer

Hey Guys, I'm new to the board and picking up softball again after a long break. I'm looking to pick up a bat, ideally 26-27oz balanced. I swung a few different bats at my local sporting shop and found that seemed to be the best but all the ones I liked were 299-350 Canadian plus taxes. I'm...
  10. T

Glove Advice

Thanks all for the help and advice. I ended up getting a HOH H-web NWT for $125 locally in the ox-blood colour. It's a few years old but he never got around to using it. It's super nice but really stiff. I used it today and my hand is sore... lol I don't think it's just age. I'm going to do...
  11. T

Glove Advice

Hi Guys, I'm joining a softball team with a few friend who already play; full disclosure I'm 5'11, 200lbs in my 40's and play soccer all year around but haven't played softball in a very long time. I don't need to worry about bats (they provide) and i picked up a comfortable pair of cleats but...