Search results

1. sha5wn

For Sale OG ext 27oz

280 shipped plus 3% PP fee alot of ground scratches mark, some webbing, i'd say about 600-700 hits, no rattle, no altered, or anything like that. it been collecting dust since spring 2010. only accept paypal. will ship out today if deal made before PO closed, guaranteed will ship out...
  2. sha5wn

For Sale 2006 Demarini F2

27oz 65 shipped plus 3% PP fee. alot of ground scratch marks, no og grip, no receipt but its a returnable. about 1k hits or so. no dent, wavy and anything like that. still in a good condition. great for mushed ball.
  3. sha5wn

Price Check OG ext 27oz

hard to tell how many hits on this bat. i think 600-700 ? i need to know a price check on this. lmk alot of ground scratches, no rattle, little webbing. it hasnt been used since late 2009
  4. sha5wn

GTG Fobstar49

is gtg. deal went smooth without any headache. the bat looks the same as he described. i'll definitely do another business with him, thanks, bro!
  5. sha5wn

The one

white barrell, 26 or 27oz. PP ready to send. lmk whos giving up the one.
  6. sha5wn

OG The One...

looking for 26 or 27 oz. PP will be ready in couple of days as i just transfer the fund today. LMK, thanks
  7. sha5wn

Shockers31

he had an issuse with the company that make shirt (its not his fault). took about 3 months to get it here but he been communicating and keep me updates. as soon as he got the shirt, he shipped right away and got here 3 days from him. hes gtg for communicate once awhile and fast shipping...
  8. sha5wn

Big Johnson

ordered a shirt from him, shipped very fast. hes GTG in my book. thanks again!!!
  9. sha5wn

Sucker is GTG

good guy, fast payment. easy communication = quick deal. thanks!!
  10. sha5wn

tkr18 is GTG

smooth communication, very fast shipping. shipped out on mon, got it on wed. perfect condition made me happy. thanks!!!
  11. sha5wn

GTG or not GTG ?

im in the middle of a deal and i asked for his shipping address. after he posted his shipping address, i realized that he only lives 10 mins from me. i told him "why dont we meet today, save some shipping fees, etc" he agreed. after we completed the deal, is he GTG ? or this feedback is for...
  12. sha5wn

where is jds125 ???

great guy, perfect communication and goddamn shipping is as fast as flash!!! hes now on my GTG list!! great job on this deal...
  13. sha5wn

what do i know about AZN softballer ?

best communication, asked a few questions, quick payment...hes happy with what he got. take care of your new toy :)
  14. sha5wn

Ozzie44 is GTG

great communication, quick payment, quick deal. we keep in touch until we both got what we want. hes GTG. dont be scared to have someone who have slim to none feedback. hes the man of his words!
  15. sha5wn

Crusher04 is GTG...

super fast payment as soon as we made the deal...defintinely will do another business with him, you should do the same.
  16. sha5wn

whre is ridzik6 ???

good communication made this deal goes smooth...very quick payment to get what he wants. hes GTG!! enjoy your NIW bat :D
  17. sha5wn

s Hower 30 is GTG!!!

smooth communication and the shipping is FAST!!! dont back off any deals with him...
  18. sha5wn

quillers32, will you please stand up

hes a big time GTG, he described every details of the goods and the shipping was FAST like lightning. this deal gone smooth without any problems. i'd defenitely do another business with him and y'all should!! 2 big thumbs up for quillers32. THANKS!!!
  19. sha5wn

bmar7 & hittnhard GTG!!!

one on one deal was about to incomplete...until hittnhard jumped in and make our 3 way deal COMPLETED!!! easy communication, fast payment, etc make this deal goes smoooooth thanks guys!!
  20. sha5wn

pont22, will you please stand up ?

this guy is addin on my GTG list shipped on same day as received payment, fast shipping. smooth communication, no hassle at all...hes a good guy dont wait to make any deals with him