Search results

1. hbwb

Damn U Mexico City

what a game. pretty much had everything. is this the way of the new defenses in this crazy offense period, just hang around and make a play here or there to turn the tide? it is the same thing we saw in the super bowl.
  2. hbwb

NFL off-season / free agency

anybody watching this combine thingie?
  3. hbwb

Goff Thread

looked at thread. i think you misspelled goof.
  4. hbwb

Super Hole 51

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2018-somebody-bet-millions-of-dollars-that-the-eagles-will-win-it-all/
  5. hbwb

Super Hole 51

gimme me three steps mister. give me three steps towards the door.
  6. hbwb

Super Hole 51

7. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

all 3 are fa's. bradford is the best passer but the most fragile. not sure i would trust teddy's knee after it exploded for no reason. keenum had a great run but played last night about like i expected.
  8. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

well neither play defense but neither did the vikings last night. zimmer was out coached by pederson and it was not even close.
  9. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

still want to bring him back?
  10. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

you're right but i was under the impression people here thought he was somehow suddenly great. like post 54 for instance.
  11. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

i wasn't high on mariota either but have watched him play much better in the 4th quarter when they are trailing. i think with a good offensive minded coach he can live up to his draft position if he can stay healthy. that is a big if because so far he has not being able to.
  12. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

well i guess you are not familiar with the term fisherball which actually was coined by titan fans when old jeff was still coaching there. mike mularkey ran it about as well as jeff fisher ever thought about. you can even google fisherball and learn something about it if you've a mind to.
  13. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

i think keenum comes back down to earth next year. he throws up too many prayer balls and floaters which his wr's just happen to come down with over defenders which i think is pretty amazing. i also do not think it will last. i mean how many qb's in the history of the game had that one great...
  14. hbwb

Brady vs Bellychick

he was playing fisherball most of the time. it is akin to buying a ferarri and taking it mudding. when the titans got behind and had to play catch up where mm ran the hurry up and the no huddle he looked a lot better. maybe because he was finally in his element. did you happen to catch goff...
  15. hbwb

Mnf

philly, one and done in playoffs?
  16. hbwb

Tnf.....

wonder if jerry regrets playing dak over romo. tony is pretty good in the booth doe.
  17. hbwb

Tnf.....

old colworth sitting in the booth so long got them hands weak.
  18. hbwb

Tnf.....

do tell
  19. hbwb

Tnf.....

another sucky game tonight. hawks 35 cards 23
  20. hbwb

Official CFB Thread

i liked psu losing. not so much osu as i thought they had a chance to beat bama if it came to that. #anybodybutbama