Search results

1. hbwb

Mnf

someone needed to do it. both teams 1-1 after tonight but i am pulling for 2-0 and 0-2.
  2. hbwb

NFL Combine

It's coming up. any thoughts? i have not paid any attention to any prospects this year so far. i read it is a deep draft for defensive players as well as wr's and rb's and the te group is looking good as well.
  3. hbwb

black monday ......and earlier firings

bodies strown about everywhere. chargers and niners add to the list of rex, fisher, gus bradley. seems it is hard to win on the left coast. meanwhile kubiak fired himself due to the ills.
  4. hbwb

new year got all them week 17 games

Date -Time -Favorites listed first 1/1 1:00 ET At Tennessee -3 Houston 40 1/1 1:00 ET Buffalo -3.5 At NY Jets 42 1/1 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -2.5 Baltimore 41.5 1/1 4:25 ET At Washington -8 NY Giants 44 1/1 8:25 ET Green Bay -3.5 At Detroit 49 1/1 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -4.5...
  5. hbwb

week 16: locked out of locks

12/22 8:25 ET NY Giants -2.5 At Philadelphia 41.5 12/24 1:00 ET Washington -3 At Chicago 46 12/24 1:00 ET At Buffalo -3.5 Miami 42 12/24 4:25 ET At New Orleans -3 Tampa Bay 52.5 12/24 1:00 ET Atlanta -3.5 At Carolina 52.5 12/24 1:00 ET At Green Bay -6.5 Minnesota 43 12/24 1:00 ET At New...
  6. hbwb

Bucs fire lovie smith and other football musings not related to playoffs

As lavonte david said, this is stupid.
  7. hbwb

rousey got her butt kicked

Where all them doots saying she'd beat doods?
  8. hbwb

World series thread cause primo forgot how to make one

I did not know richard sherman pitched for the royals.
  9. hbwb

Mnf thrad, cause we need one

typical seahawk drive there
  10. hbwb

Tnf

it's back and so is football. Pats wins cause Pitts d terrible. Should not be interesting but I will still watch cause football is back. Well will watch some of it anyway.
  11. hbwb

2015 Rams thread

Gurley hmm. Wonder does this pick meet the gio stamp of approval. On to round two.
  12. hbwb

Black Monday thread...

cause you know, we ain't got one.
  13. hbwb

purdictions

Home teams win with exception of pittsburgh green bay cinci jets dallas and new orleans.
  14. hbwb

Tnf

ya'll watching?
  15. hbwb

Mnf

JJ Watt just loves football. That is his secret to being consistently awesome.
  16. hbwb

Mnf

Anybody watching?
  17. hbwb

Mnf

Anybody watching?
  18. hbwb

2014 St. Louis Rams thread

Well the Skins are paid up on the RGIII deal. The final tally for the Rams from that trade (with flipping picks up and down) is quite an impressive haul. Micheal Brockers Janoris Jenkins Isaiah Pead Rokevious Watkins -no longer with the team Alec Ogletree Steadman Baily Zac Stacy Greg Robinson...
  19. hbwb

2014 NFL post combine pre draft thread

A place to put all your thought for the between time all football fans wish would get over already. So what does your team need, want?
  20. hbwb

Big Game thread

Denver...go peyton.