Search results

1. R

What are you expecting this week from Easton?

Haven’t swung the blue line, I have the 17 Helmer which is only .5 oz. the assault is an oz. you’d have to think, a lot more then the ‘17 anyways.
  2. R

Been swinging this for last little bit, like it a lot. Now for the bubba club, should be here right away.
  3. R

There’s a little demo on YouTube.
  4. R

In case anyone wanted to know, bubba clubs endload is 26/1oz,27/1.5, 28/2oz. Can’t wait to swing it, wonder where that extra ounce from 26-28 goes, hops it’s not just in the handle
  5. R

The other store just released a vid on YouTube. 26 1oz, 27 1.5oz, 28 2oz I got one coming my...

The other store just released a vid on YouTube. 26 1oz, 27 1.5oz, 28 2oz I got one coming my way from a guy on here who’s down in Pittsburg where they have this weekend, can’t wait. I love the heavy endload also
  6. R

Can u comment on the endload of the 27 oz? They so vague with the progressive endload...

Can u comment on the endload of the 27 oz? They so vague with the progressive endload description. The bubba club that is
  7. R

Definitely interested in this rather than waiting another month for them to be available online
  8. R

My Helmer assault showed up today. Much more pronounced endload than the ‘17 Helmer I’ve been swinging for last year
  9. R

One of the bubba clubs that is of course

One of the bubba clubs that is of course
  10. R

U mind grabbing one and shipping to British Columbia? I was talking to the store and hey said it...

U mind grabbing one and shipping to British Columbia? I was talking to the store and hey said it won’t be available online until end of July, I’d much prefer one next week
  11. R

How does one get his hand on bubba club? Need to be monthly subscriber?

How does one get his hand on bubba club? Need to be monthly subscriber?
  12. R

I talked to Easton about this, they told me to contact the other store for release date questions. I did so about a month ago and they said 4-6 weeks until presale, so I’d expect it somewhat soon, although we know how they are with their release date projections