Search results

1. J

mesh glove break in

Hi all, just wondering if it is 'safe' to use the hot water method to break in a fully meshed back glove like a pros205-6cm? I just feel like the mesh would absorb and retain the water a lot longer than a regular leather glove would. sorry if this is a silly question. I have a number of mesh...
  2. J

oh I think you misunderstood...I used the Rawlings gold glove as an example of how I'm afraid to...

oh I think you misunderstood...I used the Rawlings gold glove as an example of how I'm afraid to break in and use and dirty up some gloves like that one...I thought you were looking for the mizuno gmp700? the Rawlings isn't for sale. if u want the mizuno u can email [email protected] for pics...
  3. J

I have a 12.75 rawlings pro preferred anthony rizzo game day 1st base, a 13' rawlings hoh...

I have a 12.75 rawlings pro preferred anthony rizzo game day 1st base, a 13' rawlings hoh prodctjb-the paul goldschmidt, another 13' hoh prodctcb, black and camel palm, beautiful glove, and a 12.5 mizuno gmp300. all are less than a month old, never gamed, just broken in. the rizzo is the oldest...
  4. J

I have a never game used Rawlings pro preferred pros302-6CB...it's the giancarlo stanton...

I have a never game used Rawlings pro preferred pros302-6CB...it's the giancarlo stanton pattern. it's a fastback, black, camel palm, rawlings in blue.. beautiful glove, broken in nicely but never game used. it is a little 'dirty' on the rawlings stamp on the palm from breaking it in-i was...
  5. J

hi, I have a gmp300 I got about 3 weeks to a month ago. leather bag but no keychain or oil. it's...

hi, I have a gmp300 I got about 3 weeks to a month ago. leather bag but no keychain or oil. it's the 12.5 model which I always thought was too small but lined up against my 12.75 and 2 13' 1st base mitts you can't tell. it's broken in nicely. I can text or email pics if interested. thanks. steven
  6. J

hi are you still looking? I do have a gmp700jbk..never heard of dh model...it's basically...

hi are you still looking? I do have a gmp700jbk..never heard of dh model...it's basically unused, just standard break in, and basically sat in a box for about a month. lmk if interested. thanks. can email or text pics
  7. J

hi, does it have to be a prodctti? I have a prodctjb-the goldschmidt and a prodctcb, both hoh...

hi, does it have to be a prodctti? I have a prodctjb-the goldschmidt and a prodctcb, both hoh obv, rht, prob less than 3 weeks old each. never played outside, just both in light break in process mode. lmk if interested at all. thanks
  8. J

only 420 characters per msg..I wanted to stress that I have a Rawlings gold glove rgg1275 that I...

only 420 characters per msg..I wanted to stress that I have a Rawlings gold glove rgg1275 that I haven't even taken out of the plastic wrap for fear of getting dirty. that's how I feel about the 700 even though the leather imo blows away the gmp70bk and gcp51s. my collection isn't huge but for...
  9. J

I have a never game used but lightly broken in gmp700jbk. have the nice box but unfortunately no...

I have a never game used but lightly broken in gmp700jbk. have the nice box but unfortunately no keychain or oil, just the glove and leather bag. I have 2 gmp70bk and 2 gcp51 so for ichiro webs I'm ok. the 700 is just sitting in a box. never left the house, even though it's nicer than all 4. if...
  10. J

hi, you wouldn't still happen to have a gmp70bk web? thanks

hi, you wouldn't still happen to have a gmp70bk web? thanks
  11. J

For Sale H web swap gmp70bk

hi, you wouldn't happen to have the gmp70bk web still? I've been searching high and low for it. I realize this thread is very old but I had a close call and the person misplaced it. thanks for your time steven
  12. J

Price Check GMP70BK "Trap only"

hi. do you still have the gmp70bk web for sale? I had someone on this site ready to go but they couldn't find it. I really don't want to silver sharpie a gmp700 web :( again, sorry for the late late reply!
  13. J

For Trade gmp70bk

hi, I'm a mess when navigating this site, along with being very late to these threads. I have a gmp70bk and was initially looking for just a replacement web but if you still have the glove I'd be interested. thanks for your time
  14. J

For Trade gmp70bk

15. J

sounds good, I'll check out the pics when you send them. thanks!

sounds good, I'll check out the pics when you send them. thanks!
  16. J

hi, thanks for replying. I have a gmp700, just need the web for the gmp70bk. is it in good...

hi, thanks for replying. I have a gmp700, just need the web for the gmp70bk. is it in good shape? stiff? how much are you asking? thanks again. steve
  17. J

For Sale Mizuno GMP70BK Ichiro Web (WEB ONLY)

that's true but I never saw it sold and thought (hoped) nothing ever happened and they never sold it :rolleyes: I even contacted mizuno and they said IF they found the web it would be blank, no logo, no stitching. so sorry for a very late bump but I guess I'm desperate. to the point of buying a...
  18. J

For Sale Mizuno GMP70BK Ichiro Web (WEB ONLY)

pm sent. please read!
  19. J

sorry I just sent you a message and I'm pretty new to this site and never know if my questions...

sorry I just sent you a message and I'm pretty new to this site and never know if my questions are being seen. anyway if you still have the gmp70bk web I'll gladly buy it. thanks again
  20. J

hi do you have the gcp51 still? thanks

hi do you have the gcp51 still? thanks