Search results

1. S

LTB Need help buying bats

Yeah I’m not sure which rout to go doesn’t anyone have a USSSA flip or Mountie that they have swing comparable to weight and endload
  2. S

LTB Need help buying bats

I dabbled a littler bit in USSSA but swing whatever the team had. I have played a ton of ASA and swing a 26oz Anarchy rebellion and a 26oz Anarchy warlock. I got picked up but a travel USSSA team and want to know what USSSA bats would closest resemble to 2 bats mentioned thanks
  3. S

LTB Anarchy Rebellion or viper

Ready to pay really want either or both Lmk what you have. can be used or NIW ASA only.
  4. S

LTB 26oz or 27oz anarchy demon

pay pal ready lmk what you have
  5. S

Looking for a freak 23 USSSA

What are prices for each
  6. S

Looking for a freak 23 USSSA

Ready to pay no only stipulation is i need it by August 2 or 3 at the latest
  7. S

For Sale Minty KP23 USSSA - 26oz

PM sent
  8. S

Question

Where all i see is a ruling about new stamps but didn’t know if older bats could be grandfathered in
  9. S

Question

Not the real question i have no use for them if they’re not legal i was led to beleive they are not legal so i don’t need them they’re just taking up space
  10. S

Question

I couldn’t find a list on the site i did search before hand that’s why i asked I’ll get pics up ASAP
  11. S

Question

Are any of them worth anything especially the OG freak i have 3 1 brand new one with 25 swings and one with 200
  12. S

Question

Thanks for being as useless as possible
  13. S

Question

Is there a illegal list?
  14. S

Question

new to utrip and got a couple of old bats that I’m not sure are legal they’re all USSSA stamped I’ll post pics when I’m home Original mike freak Damerini juice Worth pst Worth mayhem
  15. S

Need guys VT

need guys for a tournament in Putney Vt this Saturday text me if you’re interested 8027331568
  16. S

No idea about a design

Thank you for the advise i will keep Edward brooks design in mound purely from the email conversation we’ve had. I will deside what i will be doing around January for softball but i will be in touch around that time for a business logo and possibly Softball designs. Thank you!
  17. S

No idea about a design

Yes thank you
  18. S

No idea about a design

Sent a email
  19. S

No idea about a design

Just the guy above
  20. S

Looking for tourneys to enter in the region lmk

You texted me about it but my team is in a tourney that weekend unfortanatley looking to fill July