Search results

1. S

LTB Need help buying bats

I dabbled a littler bit in USSSA but swing whatever the team had. I have played a ton of ASA and swing a 26oz Anarchy rebellion and a 26oz Anarchy warlock. I got picked up but a travel USSSA team and want to know what USSSA bats would closest resemble to 2 bats mentioned thanks
  2. S

LTB Anarchy Rebellion or viper

Ready to pay really want either or both Lmk what you have. can be used or NIW ASA only.
  3. S

LTB 26oz or 27oz anarchy demon

pay pal ready lmk what you have
  4. S

Looking for a freak 23 USSSA

Ready to pay no only stipulation is i need it by August 2 or 3 at the latest
  5. S

Question

new to utrip and got a couple of old bats that I’m not sure are legal they’re all USSSA stamped I’ll post pics when I’m home Original mike freak Damerini juice Worth pst Worth mayhem
  6. S

Need guys VT

need guys for a tournament in Putney Vt this Saturday text me if you’re interested 8027331568
  7. S

No idea about a design

i have no idea about a design but was looking for a logo design for a slow pitch softball team. Team name is prodigy anyone help with design ideas?
  8. S

Liking for tourney in northeast area

looking for tourneys to enter in north east area preferably in July and could be by Hampton or cape cod but will go elsewhere if needed just me and my team wanna play a lot in July we’re trying to book every weekend
  9. S

Looking for tourneys to enter in the region lmk

looking for tourneys my team wants to travel want to hit at least one near Hampton or cape cod let me know where they at can be ASA or USSSA 802 733 1568 text me or message here mostly looking for July and august
  10. S

Looking for tourneys to enter by the beach in northeast area for July let me know of any

Let me know if any tourneysbo can put my team in
  11. S

Anyone play in upstate new York or Berkshire mass area trying to play more than i do now

Looking to play more i play anywhere
  12. S

Looking for ASA 26 oz Freak 23

Text or message here with 26 oz freak 23 8027331568
  13. S

Looking to Play in The captal district of new york or berkshire area of Mass will travel

Looking to play a lot more softball I play in one league on Friday nights and want to play more I will travel to new Hampshire newyork and mass just give me a shout on here or text 8027331568 I play anywhere and leadoff and hit two for my team.