Search results

1. AUsoftball

LTB X-Rock 44/375

Reggie is good to go, I have done business with him as well.
  2. AUsoftball

For Sale/Trade Pures, mikens, axe, monsta, worth, demarini

PM sent on the Miken 25th Utrips
  3. AUsoftball

For Sale/Trade Sticks ASA and USSSA

Bump for the bus :)
  4. AUsoftball

Saying goodbye to this beauty!

Thats a sweet ride, very nice!! Wish I could, my father had one for years and sold it when the kids came along. I told him he could have stopped with one kid (me) and kept the car...lol
  5. AUsoftball

Saying goodbye to this beauty!

Thats a great glove, car is nice, but I am an American muscle kind of guy (1969 Yenko Camaro)
  6. AUsoftball

LTB MIKEN U2 MAXLOAD

Just posted pics of Miken Ultra II Maxload http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/usssa-bats-senior-bat-for-sale.1458629/
  7. AUsoftball

LTB MIKEN U2 MAXLOAD

I might have one in the cage (I think its 30oz), I will check when I get home tonight.
  8. AUsoftball

ALL SOLD! Thank you.

PM sent on the OG Cartel
  9. AUsoftball

The Saga Continues ...... USA/ASA vs. USSSA

We have a local league in the area that allows the use of both ASA and USSSA bats, last night a heated discussion occurred when one of the teams became upset that the other team was using USSSA bats. Both teams had copies of the rules, the one team (without the USSSA bats) did not read all the...
  10. AUsoftball

The Saga Continues ..... USA/ASA vs. USSSA

They were playing with a Trump Evil Ball 52 COR, 300 Comp.
  11. AUsoftball

The Saga Continues ..... USA/ASA vs. USSSA

We have a local league in the area that allows the use of both ASA and USSSA bats, last night a heated discussion occurred when one of the teams became upset that the other team was using USSSA bats. Both teams had copies of the rules, the one team (without the USSSA bats) did not read all the...
  12. AUsoftball

For Sale Easton Helmer Flex and Miken 20th Anniv

Follow up PM sent on Miken
  13. AUsoftball

For Sale Fusion, DC41 & Fallout

PM sent on the DC41.
  14. AUsoftball

Is a Ultra II legal for USSSA Play ??

Updated follow up: Lots of discussion, thanks for all the information. Here is the update: I have spoken with both the regional director of the USSSA, and he has provided in writing that the bat was not sanctioned for USSSA play. I also was able to provide a copy of the ASA banned bat list...