Search results

1. D

LTB Worth Harvey ASA, 27 oz.

Hoping to find a Harvey ASA returnable with receipt. Haven't seen any on the sell boards, hoping someone might have one they want to unload.
  2. D

Need Help No warranty bat

Traded bats with another member, he said bat was returnable. Bat is stamped NO WARRANTY right on the handle. Do I leave NGTG feed back over this? Guy even private messaged me and said the bat has a 1 year warranty.
  3. D

Worth 1 oz. Endloads

Any other Worths besides the Resmondo/XXL have the 1 oz. endload?
  4. D

LTTF 27 oz 2016 Resmondo Legit or 2017 XXL Purcell

I am looking for either of these bats, have a 150 hit 27 oz EST Utrip XL as trade bait.
  5. D

LTTF 27 oz Louisville Slugger Dual Solo Z

I have a 26 oz Dual Super Z EL with 50 hits on it, returable with receipt. Anyone have a dual 27 Solo Z for trade?
  6. D

2016 Assault G5 275 vs 2016 Team Combat Bryce O ASA

Debating between both of these bats, for a league that still uses .44/375s but requires ASA bats. Which of these would be better with .44s? Also, I have read both of these are balanced, but then read reviews where the users said they both had some endload to them? Any thought or reviews on...
  7. D

LTB 26 oz 2015 Cluggy

LTB one, anyone have one they want to let go?
  8. D

For Sale/Trade 27 oz DeMarini Lawmen R/R

Dual Stamped, Mint condition out of the wrapper, about 10 hits on it. Didnt care for the midload, doesnt fit my swing very well. Returnable with receipt dated 7/7/16. Will trade for a 26 or 27 oz Dual Super Z, or sell for $150 OBO shipped.
  9. D

ASA bat that wont blow up hitting .44/375s?

Stupid leagues around here require ASA bats, while hitting .44/375s. Any ASA bats with new stamp that will last hitting these balls instead of .52s? Was thinking about a ASA Dc41, but dont want it blowing up prematurely from hitting the harder balls.
  10. D

For Sale/Trade 27 oz Louisville Slugger Solo Z dual stamp R/R

Used with about 80 hits on it, all off a tee. Still looks pretty much brand new, zero webbing, grit finish still intact. Returnable with receipt dated 6/6/16. $140 obo, or will trade for a dual Super Z EL.
  11. D

LTTF 26.7 or 27.5 Combat Rocket Launcher

Have a 27 oz Louisville Slugger Solo Z Dual stamp, R/R available for trade.
  12. D

For Sale/Trade 27.5 oz Louisville Slugger Sonic + R/R

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/27-5-oz-louisville-slugger-sonic-r-r.1429743/
  13. D

For Sale/Trade 27.5 oz Louisville Slugger Sonic + R/R

700 or so hits, still not fully broken in somehow. Returnable with receipt. Bad shoulder cant handle the EL on it, so its gotta go. Looking for $90 shipped, open to trades.
  14. D

No more Boombah page?

What happened to the Boombah page?
  15. D

LTB 26.5 oz Sonic +

Anyone have a 26.5 oz Sonic + they are looking to sell?
  16. D

For Sale 26 oz 2013 Combat OG ASA Wanted

Unknown number of hits(bought from board bro), has tracking and one paint chip missing. No warranty, and bat is hot as hell. Swings too light for me. Sold to Zuno17.
  17. D

Boombah Dually or Mizuno Nighthawk?

Anyone swung both of these and have comparisons? Looking at getting a new dual stamped bat, and hoping someone has hit both of these.
  18. D

ASA Nighthawk

Any reviews on the dual stamp Nighthawk?
  19. D

LTTF Looking to trade for a 28 oz 4theFallen

I have a 500 hit, 27 oz DC41 returnable with receipt. Looking to trade for a 28 oz 4theFallen.
  20. D

Price Check NR 28 oz Derby Boys 275

Need a price check on a NR 28 oz DB275.