4. M

2017 easton asa bats

sent you a message
  5. M

2017 easton asa bats

still looking
  6. M

44 pro signature series

I have a solid black signature baseball glove and i love it, i also had the catchers glove and it was awesome. we ordered up a youth glove for my son and the hand pocket was a adult size not a youth. since i live 30 mins away from there office, i meet with the owner and his daughter and they...
  7. M

LTB 2017 Easton Bryson Baker SP17BBA

how much heavier is the 28 then the 27? i swing a helmer asa 28.5 today. I got it around but i wasn't very fast
  8. M

LTB 2017 Easton Bryson Baker SP17BBA

good luck I've been looking for months. I have the 17 utrip 27oz and love it. This bat has disappeared
  9. M

2017 easton bryson baker flex

Yes 27oz
  10. M

Good balanced bat to trade for my FireFlex

I swing the 17 baker bat with a 13.5 barrel. Takes little to break in, nice solid bat
  11. M

17 wegman flex ASA

i love my 17 baker u-trip bat. has a nice sound when your square it up. Thats why id like to stick with easton so when iii go back from asa and utrip i won't struggle as much
  12. M

17 wegman flex ASA

seems like the wegman and the baker asa 2017 is really hard to find
  13. M

2017 easton asa bats

Im looking for a asa 2017 easton helmer or wegman in a 26ox or a baker in a 26/27 oz. looking for a low usage low swing count bat.
  14. M

17 wegman flex ASA

nice pick up! im playing asa now so I've been looking at the legman,helmer,baker (which is hard to find) or possibly the ronin. i can't get the ronin for 70 bucks new. id rather just stick to a strictly asa bat
  15. M

17 wegman flex ASA

where did you pick yours up and for how much?
  16. M

easton ronnin two piece and 2017 baker line

Has anyone swung these bats? Are they pretty much the same bat with different paint? I love my utrip 2017 baker and now im on the hunt for a asa bat. Just curious thanks
  17. M

or easton ronin 2 piece 26-27oz
  18. M

140$
  19. M

Used in 4 games and thats it. I started playing more local so now i play in asa rules. I no longer have a use for this bat. It maybe has 40 swings on it. Has some scratches from the field but thats it. Solid bat. I would trade for the asa baker.bat is returnable and has both barcodes and im...