Search results

1. justinmarlow88

LTB Rawlings NP7 Horween

I have a lightly used that’s been relaced in thicker and softer chrome tanned laces. #88
  2. justinmarlow88

For Sale $100 Relaced Horween TPX Pro X1234T 12.75”

Glove has been relaced, new palm adhesive and thinned down heel padding for an easier close. $100 shipped
  3. justinmarlow88

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

I dig the scarlet too
  4. justinmarlow88

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/580d5173 Can they do split welting on these?
  5. justinmarlow88

LTB Rawlings PRO-DCT

Alex at glensidegloveco?
  6. justinmarlow88

Sold!! Rawlings PRONP5-6 Custom

Glove is from 2010. Oil treated tan (not sure if it’s oil treated horween). Does have embroidery on the thumb. Glove is broken in but doesn’t appear to have ever been gamed. $110 shipped
  7. justinmarlow88

Sold! PRO12TC and PRO1000HBE

Both have been relaced in tan. Both worn. Some sharpie on the pro12tc thumb. $80 shipped each.
  8. justinmarlow88

LTB Rawlings PRO-DCT

I think you need another one in the collection
  9. justinmarlow88

LTB A2000 1883 Saddle Tan 12.5”

Pm sent QUOTE="Committed, post: 19166097, member: 116864"]I have one that is still NWT I would let go for $210 shipped. Let me know if you are interested and I can send pics.
  10. justinmarlow88

LTB PRO206-9HT

Any Rawlings PRO206-9HT’s still around. Prefer used but willing to go new if the price is right.
  11. justinmarlow88

LTB A2000 1883 Saddle Tan 12.5”

Oddly specific but I restored one a while back, switched back to the 1613 model and I’m missing the 1883 size/feel
  12. justinmarlow88

LTB LHT 1B Mitt

I have an early 2000’s Rawlings oil tan DCT coming in. I was planning on overhauling it (clean, condition, palm adhesive and new tan lace) if you’re not in a hurry
  13. justinmarlow88

PROKB17HT

Crazy running into this post. I just bought this actual glove a couple weeks ago! I was wondering why the embroidery wasn’t the same as the other KB’s. Crazy!
  14. justinmarlow88

LTB used PROKB17HT or PRO207-6HT

Looking for something used. Doesn’t really matter on the wear and tear as long as it’s usable.
  15. justinmarlow88

For Sale Easton SmallBatch 12.75

Are you looking for any trades?
  16. justinmarlow88

Did Wilson Ever Produce Unbranded Gloves?

Do any of you guys know someone that has gorilla hands that could fill this bad boy out?
  17. justinmarlow88

Traditional thumb sleeve. No internal stamping that I could see.
  18. justinmarlow88

Sorry everyone for the late reply. The glove came in and it feels like quality leather, but the sizing feels like it was designed for someone with gorilla hands. The hand stall is huge. If it fit like an A2000 L or XL I would be all over this thing but I don’t have giant hands. I still haven’t...