Search results

1. D

Zenni prescription sunglasses

I was looking for an inexpensive pair of sport sunglasses and saw some on the zenni website which consisted of normal sunglasses plus a separate frame on the inside to hold the Rx lenses -- almost like you are wearing 2 sets of glasses. Great prices, but I am wondering what anyone who has...
  2. D

2021 bats?

But not too busy to produce a bat called “Last Call” :eek: 220 bats are considered essential, plenty of time for luxuries like 240 bats
  3. D

Let the 2020 reviews begin!

It’s because of all the new-fangled pitching in the modern game. In the old days when Mike Macenko was king, nobody threw sliders ;)
  4. D

OG Canadian Catty - Louisville Catalyst

What’s the asking price in Canadian bucks with local pickup in Toronto?
  5. D

Adidas Ruckus 12 EL USSSA

I wish I could wallop the ball like bakesta and his buddies. Very good show!
  6. D

2020 super Z ?

And nothing but end-loaded/power-loaded bats?
  7. D

Screwball

To be fair, the guy in the video does set the right tone and attitude for his viewers: You're not going to be striking out batters with these "teachings"; you are trying to reduce the number runs scored on you in your pitching outings like from 15 to 12, and I can certainly see some of this...
  8. D

Why no love for the XXL Purcell vs DC41?

I have seen numerous 2017 and 2018 Purcells put up for sale for very good prices that have gone unsold while same vintage DC41s (in same or worse shape) are in demand and selling for quite a bit more money. What's up with this? Aren't they very very similar bats?
  9. D

Any interest in Evil Ball for Canada

I’ve been interested since watching BP Hero’s videos and Swing Makeover.