Search results

1. Projectcam

Injuries

Agreed, I had my first injury 2 weeks after I turned 30. I didn’t really consider myself old when that happened but I did suffer the consequence of not ever stretching and staying dehydrated from copious amounts of caffeine haha. Not smart to work all day and then go balls to the wall in a...
  2. Projectcam

Injuries

I have torn both calf’s and am dealing with a Jones fracture in my foot right now. I am 36 and have been playing ball nonstop since the age of 5. This injury is making me consider retiring from playing because of the strain it’s put on my business.
  3. Projectcam

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

Worth Resmondo Titan 5.4
  4. Projectcam

How to hit the ball farther

Your trajectory is on to much of a line to get the correct launch angle. If the ball was place higher up on a taller tee you would be netting much better launch angle.
  5. Projectcam

Rodriguez Cutom Gloves??

Rodriguez gloves have been gone for a while now.
  6. Projectcam

Interference during double play attempt

This is something that has been called inconsistently in AZ. I throw the ball and have actually hit runners if they don’t move.
  7. Projectcam

Rodriguez Custom Gloves??

They shut down a while ago from what I heard.
  8. Projectcam

For Sale PRONP7HT Has Arrived

Sent you a Pm Chad
  9. Projectcam

Triple Plays

Men on first and Second, ball gets hits to me at Short. Tag the runner out (from 2nd)and turn the double play to first. I have turned that triple play a couple times
  10. Projectcam

Confronting a teammate using a shaved bat.

Why would someone need a shaved bat with today bats lol? I didn’t know that was still a thing
  11. Projectcam

pro's and con's of Monsta Torch bats

I agree.. I just see a big corporation trying to bully a small business. It happens way more often then people think. My personal experience with Monsta has been good so I can’t speak to the stuff that has happened to others in here. I own a small business so I empathize with Monsta on this one...
  12. Projectcam

For Sale April Horween Limited PRO504 Has arrived

I have been gaming mine and don’t have any issues.
  13. Projectcam

For Sale 2018/2019 Softball Fans Exclusive Rawlings Horween Limited Program

I’ll settle for a blond one in Kip
  14. Projectcam

For Sale 2018/2019 Softball Fans Exclusive Rawlings Horween Limited Program

I wish I would have known about this earlier. Sucks I missed out on the KB17
  15. Projectcam

For Sale/Trade June Horween Limited BH34 13" Has Arrived

Damn, my 504 is just starting to break in nice. Pm me the price milocoman
  16. Projectcam

Batting gloves? Best and most durable?

I keep my batting glove on while batting and with my fielding glove so I go through them fairly quick. The best ones I have found as far as durability are the Rawlings Workhorse gloves.
  17. Projectcam

Anarchy LC Bats

My flip has ~370-400 hits on it now and the whole barrel is hot. It’s been hard to get accustomed to how it’s weighted though.
  18. Projectcam

Anarchy LC Bats

I saw 28’s available but I didn’t get one.
  19. Projectcam

Monsta Bombardier

Not really, I have both and it’s kinda hard to tell the difference. I do feel a little flex on the 3500 but hardly any. The 4500 is no flex at all.
  20. Projectcam

Anarchy LC Bats

This