Search results

1. Scotth36

Bat for .44 375 balls ASA

I see this older post. Started playing on a tournament team 55 and over who uses this same ball 44-375. Would someone recommend a good bat for this? I used a guys Adidas Melee (green lettering). It was an older model.
  2. Scotth36

Hi Matt. How are you doing? I hope you and your family are doling well. I played in the 55 and...

Hi Matt. How are you doing? I hope you and your family are doling well. I played in the 55 and over World Series last year in St George, UT. It was supposed to be in Vegas but Vegas was still shut down. Anyways, we won the World Series AA. Were are using a 44-375 rocks, composite core...
  3. Scotth36

Best Bat for the Trump 44/375 ball

The coach who picked me up brought 2 bats, the Adidas Melee and a Demarini Double Wall Old Glory or something like that. The Adidas was nice and wasn't a fan of the Demarini. I have no problem buying the Adidas (it was older he said) but was just wondering if someone had another suggestion or...
  4. Scotth36

Best Bat for the Trump 44/375 ball

I'm playing in my first Men's Senior 55+ AA tournament. I've been playing senior slowpitch for a year now but in our league, it's really strict (one pc, non-composite, ASA). I've been picked up by a AA team that uses a Trump 44/375 compression ball in tournaments (and the Trump Rock). I took...
  5. Scotth36

LTB Anderson Pyro and/or KSP

Looking for an Anderson Pyrotech or KSP that has a few hits left in it. PM if you're looking to move one. Paypal ready. Thanks!
  6. Scotth36

LTB Older Anderson Pyrotech or KSP 27oz.

I'm playing in a Saturday league in Long Beach that I do get to use them in. They are nice bats.
  7. Scotth36

LOL. The Huntington Beach Sunday league doesn't allow the Nanoteks.
  8. Scotth36

Thanks, I did but he seemed to get someone's attention.
  9. Scotth36

Man, it worked for him. Let me try... Looking for an older 27 oz Anderson Pyrotech (2006, 2007, 2008) or KSP that has a few hits left in it. PM if you're looking to move one. Paypal ready. Thanks!
  10. Scotth36

Hi. Do you know anything about this bat...

Hi. Do you know anything about this bat... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anderson-Techzilla-SP-Green-Monster-27-oz-RARE-Very-Fresh/183935668384?hash=item2ad36b90a0:g:2PkAAOSw~QNdJ8az
  11. Scotth36

Anderson Bat

My league is strict (single wall, 1 piece, non-composite). LTB a Anderson NanoTek SPA, Pyrotech, or a FlexTech. Please let me know if you have any available. Thanks, I appreciate it.
  12. Scotth36

Here's the bat I have. It has been swung a few times in a batting (with cage balls). I just...

Here's the bat I have. It has been swung a few times in a batting (with cage balls). I just started playing softball and my league doesn't allow 2 piece bats... https://www.justbats.com/product/demarini-raw-steel-asa-usssa-slow-pitch-softball-bat--wtdxstl/24101/
  13. Scotth36

Hi kbeattie. I would give you 300 for both of them (Anderson Nanotek SPA)

Hi kbeattie. I would give you 300 for both of them (Anderson Nanotek SPA)
  14. Scotth36

For Trade 26oz and 30oz Anderson Nanotek SPA

Matt you have too many good bats already. Save some for us lil' guys who need the help!
  15. Scotth36

But the 2016 is much better!...right?
  16. Scotth36

LOL, Man, tough crowd here.
  17. Scotth36

Hi. I saw your posts on the Anderson Nanoteks. I'm very interested in both of them. Please let me know your price. I appreciate it. I have a 2016 Demarini Raw Steel bat. I can take pix when I get home.
  18. Scotth36

Hi. I saw your posts on the Anderson Nanoteks. I'm very interested in both of them. Please...

Hi. I saw your posts on the Anderson Nanoteks. I'm very interested in both of them. Please let me know your price. I appreciate it.
  19. Scotth36

Hi. I sent you a text message. Just let me know the details on the softball tournament(s). I...

Hi. I sent you a text message. Just let me know the details on the softball tournament(s). I travel once in a blue moon to Maryland to see my kids but that's once every few months.
  20. Scotth36

I'm interested but sadly, I just looked and I'll be at a Conference so I'll be out of town...

I'm interested but sadly, I just looked and I'll be at a Conference so I'll be out of town. Please keep me in mind on additional tournaments. I'm in town most weekends. I appreciate it. I'm good with pay to play.