Search results

1. M

"It's just a glove. No one cares."

Agree, when I see people buying multiples of a limited release for the sole purpose of flipping them at near double the price on their favorite buy/sell page, it makes me scratch my head and feel like I must be missing something. (i.e. latest SBF Nado glove going for $450-500 after retail for...
  2. M

How do you store your gamer over the winter?

My two gamers get a wipe down with a barely damp rag to get any obvious dust and dirt wiped away. Then I rub them down with a small bit of glove conditioner. Ball in the pocket and they go to their spot on the top shelf of a bookcase for the off-season.
  3. M

What’s you guys favorite on tan gloves?

The glove in the 2nd pic is a custom HOH Pro208 that I ordered. It’s 12.5” in size. I sold that one just before this pic was posted but I immediately regretted doing it and ordered basically an identical custom replacement. That one is my current SB gamer and isn’t up for sale. The 3rd pic is...
  4. M

Retail Stores w/ Glove Selection

RIP to Johnny Mac’s in the area, but there’s still Fischer’s Pro Line sports. One in Chesterfield in the valley and one in Florrisant I believe. They carry a good selection of nice A2000 and HOH level stuff. I’ve run across some nice glove of the month finds there whenever I look through their...
  5. M

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

I know I’m too old fashioned for all the aspects of a glove you can change now, but traditional labels and indented stamping are the only way I’ll ever design a glove
  6. M

Horween 208 coming?? That gonna be part of the exclusive run you’re working on with Rawlings I assume?
  7. M

Some clean 208 patterns https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/d2b79f1e https://gloves.custom.rawlings.com/design/8cd959d3
  8. M

Yeah, I’m about as big a fan of the entire Nado look as it gets. The embroidery and stitching aren’t matching, which may irk some here, but I think the two colors compliment and contrast the tan leather in a way that just works
  9. M

For example, I really like the stitch color on this DCT that sold a while back (beige). It’s a bit more subtle than how the Vegas Gold pops off the 208 I just moved last week. What’s interesting is how the Horween Nado (also Vegas stitch) doesn’t seem like it pops as vibrant against the Tan as...
  10. M

What’s everyone’s thoughts on stitching and/or embroidery for Tan? I know Vegas Gold stitch seems to dominate, but I wonder about a more muted beige stitch. Or do people like a more contrasting color to pop against the tan? I love black embroidery but not so much for the stitch, what about ya’ll?
  11. M

Rawlings- new official glove of MLB?

Has anybody actually cut the stitching on the mlb patch to remove it? I’m curious to see what kind of mark or blemish it might leave after it’s gone
  12. M

New Rawlings HOH Custom in Golden Brown

I used conditioner pretty much all over, didn’t deliberately focus on keeping it off the embroidery. And thanks, I love the SP125. I’ll be using the two as my infield/outfield gamers for the foreseeable future once I break this one in for full use. Right now, the 125 feels much more...
  13. M

It is very much like saddle tan out of the box This is after hot-water treatment and Nokona conditioner. Seems a bit darker after a bit of conditioner darkened it just a touch. ST SP125 for reference
  14. M

Here they are. I only wish the shell color liner was an option when I ordered this, but that’s the only complaint. I love this leather color. I can’t wait for it to wear in a bit.
  15. M

Glove finally came in today! 15 weeks wait seemed like forever buts it was very worth it. Pics coming soon
  16. M

I haven’t gotten mine yet. March 23 order so it may be out to mid June with 12 week timeline
  17. M

that darkened color looks great.
  18. M

The best mallet?

I ended up doing the same with a couple old softballs (11” and 12”) superglued around a $4 piece of 7/8” dowel that I was able to cut.