Search results

1. Steve Butler

Total Knee Replacement? Has any of you has come back to playing after a total knee replacement.

Ken07 has done both now and has videos on TKR. I had my left knee replaced 7 months ago and I'm back playing and running the bases o_O I have to tell you that for 8 weeks after TKR I wanted to cut my leg off below the knee. Unbelievable pain then at 8 weeks a switch was flipped and it was wow...
  2. Steve Butler

This place used to be the bomb.

I often wonder how Jay and Jerry are doing? Thats when/where I met Buggs and a lot of guys.
  3. Steve Butler

This place used to be the bomb.

in 2011 I was an American Airlines top 100 abuser of Internet from being on this site 8 hours a day. Then 2012 I was in Kabul for 11 months with 52kbs internet so that was it for me.
  4. Steve Butler

Great website for softball related injury and Sr softball players especially

I love this site. Have their youtube channel saved.
  5. Steve Butler

ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHAMPIONSHIPS

All, Would you and /or your teams enjoy/support a 2nd tournament in Colorado? All of the teams I talk to through out the year enjoy playing here as the weather is great. We are looking for an earlier tourney maybe in late may or June.
  6. Steve Butler

ANY FEEDBACK ON THE NEW RITCH'S SUPERIOR?

That bat looks great! When is Worth going to redo the Carl Rose?
  7. Steve Butler

Rocky Mountain Championships HR Derby

Thanks Bobby! I'll be doing some video and will have my Pocket Radar behind home plate as well.
  8. Steve Butler

Thanks for the tip, just ordered 6dozen.
  9. Steve Butler

Ken, my choice as well but not guaranteed I can get them before Aug 1.
  10. Steve Butler

Prodigy Senior Bats

Nice:eek:
  11. Steve Butler

That would be awesome!
  12. Steve Butler

At this point, I'm going to look for the Worth 650's or a Dudley ZN as the Evil's are out of stock until late July. Tried ordering a 6 dozen from Direct Sports wit no luck.
  13. Steve Butler

Looks like the Evils would be better. Fly well, last longer and not as hard on bats. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/evil-ultimate-vs-launch-650.1390657/
  14. Steve Butler

I should have preface the question with, between the stadium balls, which would you prefer? The Evil .53/500 Worth 650 Thunder ZN Stadiums
  15. Steve Butler

You've probably been waiting Years for that zinger Glad I could help you feel better today.
  16. Steve Butler

I'm running this event this year. What ball would be best to hit? If you have never been here, it's the best complex I play at all year. The weather is always great and 12 fields and plenty of area for BP. The fields are 325'
  17. Steve Butler

Tee BP

Better try some Tee BP with the ball lower. I got where I could not hit the lower pitch at all.
  18. Steve Butler

Knee Replacement

do you have to buy fresh lemons or can you use the bottled lemon juice?
  19. Steve Butler

Overlap grip vs. conventional (again)

Went out and hit off the Tee yesterday and started using 2 fingers on top hand instead of 1 and was pleased with what I saw. Gonna keep using it. I was able to hit the ball where I wanted more consistently.
  20. Steve Butler

Old Man Exercises

I wanted to add a place where we can see what works for us. Things we want to try and things that have proven to work for you. I'm adding these shoulder exercises to my workouts to try and get healthier shoulders...