Search results

1. Steve Butler

ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHAMPIONSHIPS

All, Would you and /or your teams enjoy/support a 2nd tournament in Colorado? All of the teams I talk to through out the year enjoy playing here as the weather is great. We are looking for an earlier tourney maybe in late may or June.
  2. Steve Butler

Rocky Mountain Championships HR Derby

I'm running this event this year. What ball would be best to hit? If you have never been here, it's the best complex I play at all year. The weather is always great and 12 fields and plenty of area for BP. The fields are 325'
  3. Steve Butler

Old Man Exercises

I wanted to add a place where we can see what works for us. Things we want to try and things that have proven to work for you. I'm adding these shoulder exercises to my workouts to try and get healthier shoulders...
  4. Steve Butler

Best way to measure distance in a BP Video

Should I use 2 cameras 1 at the plate and the other in the range where I think the balls will be landing?
  5. Steve Butler

Swing broken down by Steve Imlay

I'm the guinea pig as Steve breaks down my swing at low pitches. Thoughts comments?
  6. Steve Butler

LTF AD Star Nightmare

I have a 26oz Demarini Denny Crine that I'm willing to trade.
  7. Steve Butler

Softball Heart Health

8. Steve Butler

Softball Heart Health

9. Steve Butler

2020 1st tourney

It looks like our 1st tourney will be a wood bat tourney here in Colorado. Do you guys have any opinions on a wood bat? Any bat better than others? Can I get a wood bat in 26oz?????
  10. Steve Butler

5/16-5/17 Albuquerque High Desert Dual

Hopefully we will be able to play this tourney. Hope you guys are safe and healthy. See ya there.
  11. Steve Butler

Social Distancing

Been social distancing for years
  12. Steve Butler

Demarini Denny C

13. Steve Butler

AT18 BP Vid

14. Steve Butler

Winter BP

Your thoughts. If I keep my softballs and bats indoors and go out to an open field where I can keep the balls in the truck with the heater on and then take each ball out 1 at a time would you feel ok hitting in the 50’s with the bats we have?
  15. Steve Butler

Demarini Denny C vs Worth AT18

I have both bats in 27oz with 50 swings on each 1. The Denny C is 1/2 oz more end loaded 2. The Denny C is out hitting the AT18 by 30-40 feet 3. The AT18 feels stiff like it will take longer to break in I would swing the Denny C in a game. But the AT18 would have to get a lot better before I...
  16. Steve Butler

DC DeMarini

I will hit the bat Monday and will video swings. Will show you the weight and swing weights of my 27oz
  17. Steve Butler

Fixing Flaws

Working on hitting the ball further back in my swing
  18. Steve Butler

Softball Fitness

As we age (55) what is your best excercise/routine that you feels keeps you swinging and or playing at the level you expect for yourself. I'd really like to see what BruceinGA has to say as he still mashes into his 70's
  19. Steve Butler

Kona Jan 20-24 2020

All, I will be playing in Kona this January 2020. Anybody else going? Playing with Kona Legends.
  20. Steve Butler

Vegas

Scrap Iron Mile High 55 AAA plays at Hollywood Park on Thursday. Say hi if you are out there