Search results

1. HowsTeddyLook

27.5 - 2019 SYNERGY FIRE FLEX SP19SYN END LOADED USSSA

Has 110 swings with Evil BP balls from a tee. No hits from live pitching. No cracks, webbing, or rattles – just a few ball marks. Original grip fully intact - two shades in the picture because I had the bottom of the handle taped when I used it but no tape residue left behind. Weight is right...
  2. HowsTeddyLook

4th Year NFL Survivor League - Wasioja Knockout on MySuperPicks

This is the 4th year that I've hosted the Wasioja Knockout on MySuperPicks.com $25 entry fee is paid on LeagueSafe.com so everything is above board. Click here to pay your entry fee on LeagueSafe.com. Rules: Pick a single NFL team each week to win straight up. If you pick a winning team, you...
  3. HowsTeddyLook

USSSA – Dead Ball Out-of-Play – How Many Bases?

Both scenarios outlined below took place on the same field. The backstop/dugout fence on the 1st base side only extends a few feet beyond the bag. (The actual field is pictured in the diagram.) Ground rules state that anytime a ball goes beyond this fence line (which extends all the way down...
  4. HowsTeddyLook

MN Hitting Club

Any interest? I'd like to start a weekly hitting club in the Twin Cities either Saturday or Sunday mornings. It only takes two people to get started but everyone is welcome. I have a few fields in mind but the exact time and location are TBD depending on who is interested. This would be a...
  5. HowsTeddyLook

Looking for team in Twin Cities area.

40 years old - currently playing in my long-time summer D-League but looking for more nights this fall. I'd be happy to sub or join full-time. Infielder by trade but can play outfield as well. Don't mind catching or can pitch a bit too. I just want to get out an play more often. Former college...