Search results

1. dohy25

upstate longball is GTG

just completed a trade with him and everything was as described. quick shipment and great communication. do not hesitate to deal with him.
  2. dohy25

JCA is GTG

quick payment and good communication. do not hesitate to deal.
  3. dohy25

sal is the man

he sent me some gloves before my echeck went through cause i needed them ASAP. the gloves are high quality and he shipped as I needed. thanks sal.
  4. dohy25

i did it again with lakersbaby

mark is definately GTG. another smooth transaction on his part. very fast with payment as well. i'd do it with him over and over again!!!:eek: :D :eek:
  5. dohy25

blitzburg is GTG

did a trade with ken and it was smooth as silk.
  6. dohy25

4baseerror5 is GTG

got items as described and very quickly too. thanks brandon.
  7. dohy25

jreeder is definately GTG

my man had the cash to me in no time flat. do not hesitate to deal with jon, he is a strait up good guy. also, do not screw him on anything, he is a made man in the midget mafia!!!!!
  8. dohy25

cb22lh is GTG

great communication, and fast delivery. do not hesitate to deal with him.
  9. dohy25

lvnoonan is gtg

did a nice smooth trade with him. great communication. don't hesitate.
  10. dohy25

foultip is strait fair

fast payment and great communication. do not hesitate.
  11. dohy25

another guy for the A+ list

MMAKOL is top shelf in my book. great communication and fast shipment. do not hesitate.
  12. dohy25

ndnman is chicken

he's afraid his wife will find out he's buying more bats so you have to send to his office to keep him out of trouble. he's GTG with no worries at all.
  13. dohy25

bpratt34 is gtg

we agreed on a trade and the bat was in my hands in 2 days. don't hesitate to deal.
  14. dohy25

another A+ for trebzilla

did a deal with him about 6 weeks ago with nothing but praise. same story this time, and fast shipping as well.
  15. dohy25

don't hesitate with trebzilla

he did me a solid on some balls. i needed them ASAP, and he got them to me 2 days ahead of schedule. thanks treb.
  16. dohy25

ref check on sumo25

has anybody dealt with him. i'm working on a bat swap and was just wondering. thanks
  17. dohy25

take care of rough rider

pat has been swindled here in the past, and i thought the USPS was gonna get him again with our deal, but alas, a week later he finally got the bat. pat is a good dude. don't hesitate to deal with him, just treat him right.
  18. dohy25

waddle is GTG

he delivered quickly. the item was as described, and great communication. do not hesitate to deal with him. thanks for another smooth deal.
  19. dohy25

mad props for madsunz

it only happens over an over again. jay is top notch. i've dealt with him before. it was great. same ending on this deal. quick delivery and the bat was in great shape. don't hesitate to deal with jay. by the way, he threw in a mizuno world win bat just for ****s and giggles. thanks jay.
  20. dohy25

seek out cekr3

i traded bats without incident. do not hesitate to deal with him.