Search results

1. mlbcheung

SBF 13" PRO1000 Reboot?

+1. LHT 🙏
  2. mlbcheung

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

How you finding the glove after a few weeks of working it in/using it?
  3. mlbcheung

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

Would be interested to know how their patterns play, particularly the 12.75"!
  4. mlbcheung

Gloveworks

How do you like this compared to some of your other gloves?
  5. mlbcheung

Gloveworks

The high doesn't last long tho... Once bitten, you'll be back.
  6. mlbcheung

LTB Black I-Trap Web

Anyone got one of these lying around? I have a Rawlings 303 13" with a basket web that I'm looking to swap out. One from a Spalding Pro Select would be perfect. Checking before I order a new one, thanks!
  7. mlbcheung

Gloveworks

Sweet glove, Pro Steerhide right?
  8. mlbcheung

Gloveworks

Last day for that sale. :rolleyes:
  9. mlbcheung

For Sale Demarini Limited Release Line-Up

That SP14SS. :eek:
  10. mlbcheung

Ballplayersbalm Any Coupon codes?

Thanks! Ordered. :)
  11. mlbcheung

Ballplayersbalm Any Coupon codes?

+1 me as well! Would like to try this out.
  12. mlbcheung

GMP700 Web Swap

Late response, but finally getting around to ordering the replacement web. I measured the current trapeze web that's on it. 5.5" at the top, 7 6/16" length. Based on the pics provided by fluffy, i'm thinking: Web Length -7.25", Top Bar Width - 5.5" Mid Bar Width - 4.75" Base Width - 4.5" (It...
  13. mlbcheung

GMP700 Web Swap

Thanks all for your help! I'll go with the GMP300 web dimensions as that seems to be a safe bet. I had gotten a black GMP700 to make it easier to match colours for the swap.
  14. mlbcheung

GMP700 Web Swap

I'm thinking of doing a web swap for my new GMP700 to a H-web. Any recommendation for dimensions of the web to order? Thanks all! This glove would be for slowpitch OF.
  15. mlbcheung

2020 Wilson SP135?

Is this the black/grey colorway you're referring to? I just picked this up and wasn't sure of the year. The handstall is smaller than the 1799.
  16. mlbcheung

LTB LHT 1B glove

Conversation started.
  17. mlbcheung

I've had both a Rawlings DCT and a Marucci Founders Mitt. They are both stamped 13 inches with...

I've had both a Rawlings DCT and a Marucci Founders Mitt. They are both stamped 13 inches with the DCT-style pattern. The Gloveworks 13.25 plays bigger than both, a true 13". The Rawlings and Marucci feels more refined for internals, feels softer and nicer when you wear it. The Gloveworks is...
  18. mlbcheung

Some new gloves

With coffee in hand, I made it through your novel. :cool: That Mizuno Pro looks real nice. Have fun breaking these in! Let us know if "spin technology" from Wilson actually helps. TLDR - Needed a fix so bought 3 new gloves!
  19. mlbcheung

Marucci c mod gloves

No retail LHT option though!