Search results

1. Lemond

Wilson Blonde vs Vintage Tan

Still having a hard time accepting my OT glove, and it’s been 3 ish years now. Guess that means I don’t like the color. Sorry, AD! Nice glove, though! Just like the colorway under it better! 😉
  2. Lemond

Split Welting

About dang time, AD! Thought I was going to have to send out a search party for you!
  3. Lemond

Basket webs

Pretty glove, but it even looks heavy.
  4. Lemond

Basket webs

Yeah, the world has been in decline for a while. Not enough folks left with great taste. 😉 Not to mention, those of us who had them, probably kept them around too long instead of buying new gloves every couple years.
  5. Lemond

Basket webs

Like I said, I half-assed looked, and I think it was mostly at stock, not customs. I grew up with a Reggie Jackson model BW from just before HS until I bought my A2000 1799OT 4 yrs ago (and yes, it burned my hand a little when I put it on). So, Rawlings and BWs became engrained in my DNA. So...
  6. Lemond

Basket webs

Probably a quick and easy question for the gurus: I was shopping for an OF glove for DD. Ended up with this beauty thanks to @ANNASDAD : https://ballgloves.com/rawlings-horween-heart-of-the-hide-prot-baseball-glove-12-75-inch-right-hand-throw/ However, we like basket webs in this house, so...
  7. Lemond

Need help with choosing 1st base glove for legion baseball

Dang, wish I still needed a 1B glove! I don’t typically like black gloves, but for some reason, the HOH looks like a great deal!
  8. Lemond

Wow! Some nice options there, @Committed ! @#25 you probably have your answer in that last email. Any of those would be a nice choice!
  9. Lemond

Rawlings HOH PRODCTH https://ballgloves.com/rawlings-horween-heart-of-hide-prodct-13-inch-first-base-mitt-right-hand-throw/ Coach will know he’s serious about the position! Beautiful glove!
  10. Lemond

So I bought my final, very very last glove….again!

How small is small? And that’s with the wrist at its largest setting?
  11. Lemond

"It's just a glove. No one cares."

I’m nowhere near 50, but have a few low end gloves that came from my dad. In a store, a wouldn’t even take them off the shelf. I can’t even get myself to donate them to our youth rec league, as there are so many better gloves. Can’t throw them away, even without the slight sentimental value...
  12. Lemond

How do you store your gamer over the winter?

With you on the what is winter part, but what is rain? (SoCal)
  13. Lemond

Marucci / NightShift Gloves

From the Gap or Hot Topic or some such place I’ve since forgotten.
  14. Lemond

Marucci Gloves AMA

Call it your Christmas present to yourself?
  15. Lemond

How do you store your gamer over the winter?

But that’s an old picture (inventory has changed since then). How do we know what it looks like now? :D
  16. Lemond

My opinion of our glove family?

Well said, @ANNASDAD! And in the spirit of Thanksgiving coming up, I’ll put out a big thank you to you and all of the regulars here for the many lessons you’ve passed on to me! The result, I’ve got two gloves I love, and two kids with gloves they love (and trying to start convincing DD she...
  17. Lemond

Gloveworks

What are the details on the navy H web?
  18. Lemond

Project Gloves: Show us your work, BEFORE & AFTER

Nice work @fredderf !
  19. Lemond

Oil/Conditioner That Will Not Darken Glove Leather

Welcome to the club! It’s a beauty! Is it the HT?
  20. Lemond

Ton Ton Machine

Patent pending?