Search results

1. J

Looking for a pounding pad

Anybody have a Mizuno pounding pad for sale? Preferably used,, I’m not looking to pay top dollar for one.
  2. J

Wilson Glove Relacing

I use the back end of a spoon, a little different but it does the trick. 3/16” all around should do just fine. Non-skived lace may look a little bulky, personally I skive it down to about the same thickness as the palm, if not a little thicker.
  3. J

Lacing Width/Thickness

Some gloves, specifically Mexican leather gloves like Soto and 44 back in the day use 1/4" all around. However you never see it in higher quality gloves. It probably won't have too much affect on the glove, other than obviously that the fingers and web laces will be less durable and the palm...
  4. J

Tips for cleaning light colored gloves?

How do you guys approach cleaning lighter gloves as opposed to dark gloves? From past experience, it seems that sometimes the pocket of the glove ends up looking worse than before after cleaning white or blonde gloves, but the rest of the glove seems to clean up nice. How do I prevent this?
  5. J

Best place to buy laces?

Just curious as to why glove laces always have a thinner end and thicker end? Also where is the best place to buy laces? USA sports direct has good bulk deals but I’ve never tried them before.