Search results

1. J

Critique my swing

Thank you for the pointers. I realized this weekend I am trying to fix too many piece at once, so I am focusing on one thing at a time now.
  2. J

Critique my swing

Thank you for input, I will have to go watch some of those videos for sure. I do see a lot of pop ups, so I’ll try to work on that.
  3. J

Critique my swing

I have been playing Slowpitch for awhile now, but am just recently starting to get more serious about it. I’ve always been able to place the ball anywhere on the field, but am now trying to swing for power. I find myself hitting 275-295 consistently, but can’t get the extra distance need to get...
  4. J

LTB 25-27oz Monsta bat

Looking to buy or trade for a monsta, let me know what you have, looking for something 25-27oz. I’m pretty open to any model.
  5. J

2020 Monsta Pride

makes sense, thank you. have you heard any pros/cons with the fallout?
  6. J

2020 Monsta Pride

Does anyone have any experience swinging this bat? Thoughts on it? I’ve heard it’s a repaint of the fallout, but I can’t find too much online about it, just looking to see if it would be worth getting. Also if anyone has a price range on it so I know what I should be looking to pay for one...
  7. J

Official 2020 Last AB Thread

Hit a pop fly to center field, hit the fence, 5-10ft higher and it would have been a HR, but ended up just being a triple.
  8. J

LTB ASA 26/27oz

thank you
  9. J

LTB 26/27oz ASA

I’m looking for a 26oz and/or 27oz Demarini juggy/flipper/flipper Og. Preferably 2017 or newer. I’m not stuck on these bats only though, just a good Asa bat to hit 52’s with.
  10. J

LTB ASA 26/27oz

PM me with bats please
  11. J

LTB ASA 26/27oz

I’m looking for a 26oz and/or 27oz Demarini juggy/flipper/flipper Og. Preferably 2017 or newer. I’m not stuck only on these bats only though, just a good Asa bat to hit 52’s with.
  12. J

2016 Demarini ONE OG

sounds good, thank you.
  13. J

2016 Demarini ONE OG

do you have any recommendations for a good used ASA only bat? We play mainly with 52’s, but occasionally 44’s
  14. J

2016 Demarini ONE OG

I play in ASA leagues for the most part, I usually swing a miken freak or Easton salvo, but I found a 2016 Demarini one og for cheap. Does anyone have any experience with these bats for ASA play?