Search results

1. J

Pinckard 6 finger replacement

ha! Pretty ugly but then again mine is all tan with black laces love is blind!
  2. J

I can’t even find a google image. I’m sure they custom made some to match “what the pros use”. I‘ve never had a glove relaced or repaired so maybe it’s worth having that done? It’s a bit sentimental so I’m definitely not getting rid of it.
  3. J

it’s a 12.75 that I got at a MN Twinsfest. I’d love to spring the extra 50+ but I only play in a summer church league and need to stay inside my budget. If I played more regularly I’d go with an A2000. I tightened laces and did a bunch to it but it’s it’s just too floppy. Without padding I...
  4. J

Thanks. The only thing I really never liked was catching a liner…padding is non existent. Other than that, it’s been a fantastic glove. Even if the 44 is a fraction of the Pinckard quality I’ll be happy. Depending on laces quality I may have it replaced at some point. Was hoping for some recent...
  5. J

Looking to replace my 6 finger Pinckard Pro 802 after 15 years. Ive used other gloves over the time as I started with baseball. Love my A2000 baseball glove but nothing beats the feel of the Pinckard in the outfield. Unfortunately it’s a bit floppy. 44 is running a 25% off sale so I ordered a...