Search results

1. D

Work the Count or Swing For a Hit?

Directors are also to blame for that too. Morally, yeah I don’t wanna play down and beat up on new teams. But not everybody has morals. The directors have to do better at policing it.
  2. D

Looking for feedback

It’s the same composite used for the kp23 just different barrel length. The kp23 is a good bat. The lucky just seems like a repaint. If you can get it at a good price, go for it.
  3. D

Mizuno Orange Crush????

This thread is 14 years old… maybe if you shoot a message he’ll get an email notification
  4. D

Work the Count or Swing For a Hit?

I’m aggressive at the plate. I’m looking for a strike to swing at. I never go into the box expecting a walk. If I don’t get any strikes, oh well, I’ll take the walk. Edit: if a pitcher just walked a batter to load the bases or walk in a run, I am 100% stepping into the box looking to walk. It’s...
  5. D

Total control weighted balls

Yup!! Also reminds me to actually drive through the ball
  6. D

Official Last Bat 2024

Single up the middle
  7. D

Total control weighted balls

Should I be using composites with these? I’ve been using a singlewall because I don’t trust using my gamers against a 16oz ball. Guys on my team said they use their gamers all the time with these.
  8. D

Official Last Bat 2024

Sunday mens Game 1: homer to RC Game 2: single over first 4-7 on the day
  9. D

Official Last Bat 2024

Double elimination tiurney Game 1: shake hand man, groundout to 2nd to end the game Game 2: scud through 4-3 hole 4-5 on the day smh
  10. D

Looking for bat recommendations

I have a Pure Evil 27oz balanced. It’s not a flexy bat tho. If interested I’ll let it go for $140 shipped
  11. D

Mooch

If you’re talking about the perfect game, yes. It’s on YouTube under usssalive’s page. This Matt stairs game in Jersey? Idk but if so, I wanna see it too lol
  12. D

Sic bats

Anyone use them? Whats the verdict? And are they really only legal in one nation?
  13. D

Mooch

The energizer bunny pump fake for 3 seconds, then stop completely and pitch. It’s a classic. I agree with you! It’s more so a nuisance at that point. Just pitch the damn ball!
  14. D

Official Last Bat 2024

Wood bat league 0-3 groundout to shortstop
  15. D

Official Last Bat 2024

League ball Game 1: HR to RC Game 2: double up the middle 5-8 on the day
  16. D

Official Last Bat 2024

Wood bat night league 0-4 on the night last AB groundout to 2nd
  17. D

Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball

Yeah it was around 55-60 Saturday. Tournament had a mix of short porch pro m’s and classic m’s. Both were too much
  18. D

Yeah we played on 300ft fences and there was a bunch of mistake bombs
  19. D

Played in a tourney with pro m’s the other day and that **** is way too much ball
  20. D

Official Last Bat 2024

Tournament in Jersey Saturday Game 1: double Game 2: double Game 3: homer or groundout I forget which was the actual last lol Game 4: single Sunday league ball Game 1: sac fly Game 2: L1