Search results

1. L

Bat asa

I play asa c in iowa and i hit just fine. Lasers up the middle all day. I always buy a bat every year no matter what. Im just looking to add to my collection.
  2. L

Bat asa

i heard that the miken traid blows them all away..
  3. L

Bat asa

what bat this year would be better then my original salvo. Im looking to get some better distance. were hitting 44.cor 375.
  4. L

miken triad or J3

were gonna buy a team bat and i was wondering what bat would be the better choice. thanks
  5. L

what bat for this year

dude i dont know what kind a league you play in but the Mercy is for women.
  6. L

what bat for this year

thanks guys
  7. L

bALL for 2013

what asa 44cor 375 ball would you guys recommend? thanks
  8. L

what bat for this year

im thinking about either a j3, flipper, derby boys, or z2000. playing in a league that uses 44cor 375. but probably gonna be playing in tournments that require the new 52's. thanks
  9. L

what do you think

the SP12SVS ASA Salvo Scandium or the SP12SVM ASA Salvo Multi-Wall. has anyone swung these yet?
  10. L

what do you think

the SP12SVS ASA Salvo Scandium or the SP12SVM ASA Salvo Multi-Wall. has anyone swung these yet?
  11. L

whats the best asa bat for these damn new 52cor/300 balls

i need some advice on what bat to use. i have 2 Composite salvos from last year. but the balls not coming off of it that well with these new balls. i was wondering if the new salvo this year are better since they have a couple of different models that are made with scandium alloy. the SP12SVS...