3. jman1

Maine's not dead

crickets....
  4. jman1

Maine 2015

:yawn:............
  5. jman1

Maine

if you listen.... u can almost hear heath thinking about throwing a snowball tourney.:p
  6. jman1

Maine

lol... apparently so...
  7. jman1

Maine

4 weeks till spring!... this place use to be jamming this time of year.. :wtf2:
  8. jman1

Maine

join the club!:eek:
  9. jman1

Maine

dust off my cleats?:yikes:
  10. jman1

Maine

umm charlies motor mall.. all star sports... team g?:wtf2:
  11. jman1

Maine

or .800 cause hes hitting bloops just over the infield all day long... lots of great hitters like that too.. id take Maxwell at bat with a wooden bat needing a base hit to win the game anyday :thumb:
  12. jman1

Maine

yeah.. I miss playing like crazy.. but what can I do now.. catch or eh with 6 other fat guys on the team that can all smash the ball but are to old and slow to field:D
  13. jman1

Maine

usssa at least in maine had long been looked at as more for the better players.. better bats different rules ect.. it scared away a lot of the lowers asa teams from even trying.... asa really has no one involved enough to keep it alive up here... it sucks they still have the leagues...
  14. jman1

Maine

people can say what they want about the sport.. all I can say is.. ultra 2... period... guys who enjoyed playing but didn't want to take it to the extreme cant just go out and enjoy the weekend anymore.. guys use to throw together a team and go out and have a blast... memorial day.. mull.. those...
  15. jman1

Maine

cliff notes? :D
  16. jman1

Maine

u woke me up with some random text at 6am and didn't even offer up any deer steak:wtf2:
  17. jman1

Maine

(((((Yawn)))))))
  18. jman1

MAINE.. super stars only....

actually... i wasnt... i was gonna use me but its been seriously 10 years since i was even a real player...so i used you:p..... but dont fool yourself.. anyone who could say they played ball with me 10 years ago.. and you now..... you might be:eek::eek: as to what they would say:D
  19. jman1

i seen him once... he hit one 350 and next at bat struck out... :rolleyes: heres your question...... would you take 9 players just like you or just like him.....
  20. jman1

funny how the best player has to be one that can hit bombs.... play on a field thats 260 like magee in augusta and see how that works... theres plenty of guys that play league 1 night a week and no tourneys that are incredible ball players.... id take a team of nike17 type players all day...