Search results

1. Muscles220

Anything I shouldn’t hit with an STI-1?

Are there any balls that I shouldn’t hit with an Easton Ti. I have some .44 Hot Maxes and .44/575’s. I wouldn’t be concerned with .47’s, but I thought I would double check before hitting the .44’s.
  2. Muscles220

Another BP ball question.

Im thinking about ordering some BP balls. I love the durability of the NX3's, but my only interest ordering BP balls is to save the bats some wear and tear. Does anyone feel like the NX3's are going to be much harder on bats than an Evil BP ball?
  3. Muscles220

Another dumb single-wall durability question.

So, I have two identical SB1s except one is beautiful but has a wave and the other is a little ugly but perfectly round. Obviously, perfectly round is the stronger shape, but being deformed means it has been work hardened. My experience with Cu31 Powerdomes has been that a flat spot singles...
  4. Muscles220

Which is easier on bats?

I'm concerned with single-walls in particular. Can't use anything over .44 COR. Which is easier on them between a Classic M and a .44/375? To complicate things a little, has anyone noticed any decreased durability using NX3's? I love them for the other league. Is a .44/375 SB12 easier on bats...
  5. Muscles220

Price check. White ASA Ultra model soulta

What are they worth?
  6. Muscles220

For Sale 28oz RTCK

$65 http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/28oz-rtck.1433263/
  7. Muscles220

For Sale 28oz RTCK

28oz RTCK. Decent condition. Minor Anderson Waves. Tape grip. Too light for me. Came with some heavy EST's. $65 PayPal.
  8. Muscles220

Pitching mat?

I'm gonna be our pitcher this session and could certainly use a little practice. Is there an official mat size, and if not, how about some recommendations. I want to be able to set up in the back yard and throw a few buckets and know how I'm doing.
  9. Muscles220

TPS Advanced SB19 vs other Powerdomes?

How does the green SB19 advanced stack up to other Powerdomes? Thanks.
  10. Muscles220

Evil .44 Hot Max vs Dudley ZN .44/525

I've been a big fan of Dudley softballs. Starting a few years ago I began to wonder if I missing out by not trying other balls. We play in a league that allow any .44 COR ball. We tried Decker Sharks and they were very high performing, long laying balls, but the cover were not leather and became...
  11. Muscles220

How fragile is a Powerdome Outlaw?

Not too sure where to post this. Just how fragile is a Powerdome Outlaw? I put a flat spot the size of my hand on a 32oz Cu31 Powerdome with a U-trip Distance ball back in the day. I sold my Green Cu31 Ritch's bats and made a rule not to swing Powerdomes under 80 degrees. I've never had a C405...
  12. Muscles220

LTB Looking to buy heavy metal.

Looking for heavy metal. Preferably 31oz or more. It's gotta have a ton of endload. Im not a huge fan of single-walls that are pre-Powerdome except maybe a TPS White. I just picked up a 32oz DeMarini Double-Wall, but it was recertified, so I'm ditching it. I would love one that hadn't been...
  13. Muscles220

LTB Or LTTF 31oz or heavier LS/TPS metal.

Title says the main part. The heavier the better. I love Powerdomes. I'd really like to try a heavier XXL. I had to work late and forgot to bid on a 32oz XXL. I just about punch a hole in the shower wall when I realized. I'm not terribly interested in anything pre-powerdome.
  14. Muscles220

Connexions? Particularly ST7-Z and ST8-Z

I once had a 28oz ST7-Z connexion, and boy was it endloaded. It was a turd, but very durable. I wouldn't mind a 30oz just to have a very endloaded bat to swing in cold weather. I don't know why, I have some PST's. Anyway, my question is, is the ST8-Z equally endloaded? Is it any less of a turd...
  15. Muscles220

How end loaded is a redline c-core?

The question is in the title. How does it compare to the Raw Steel, Paycho, or anything in my sig? Better yet, anybody got a balance point on a 30oz Redline c-core? Not a Sunbelt Dan Smith. And are they actually any good? They were all the rage in baseball when they came out. I've hit the...
  16. Muscles220

Anyone ever break an OG Yellow Cat?

Just wondering. I know it's been done. How many hits? Temps? Shaved? Rolled? Got one with lots of hits that's still hitting well? Mine must have at least 5000 on it. It's hot, but not cracked bat hot. Still, I haven't hit many bats that were that hot in good condition. Shame it doesn't have a...
  17. Muscles220

Reissue Catty???

Did anyone ever blow up a reissue Catalyst? I ask because I stinkin love my OG Cat, but I have not found simlar love for the RI. I must wonder if the difference is that you could break in the original on harder balls. If someone broke one though, and still didn't like it, that theory would be dead.
  18. Muscles220

Most endloaded U-trip bat?

Posted it in the U-trip section. Not too much activity there. I need a bat that is more endloaded than a raw steel, and an L2.
  19. Muscles220

Most endload?

I'm looking for the most endloaded bat with the new stamp. I bought a raw steel and a friend bought an Easton L7 I think. Whatever he has, I think all the L models have a 2oz endload. Well both are painfully lacking in endload. What is more endloaded? Anyone have any balance points? The info is...
  20. Muscles220

How common are wood bat leagues and tourneys?

Just wondering. I've heard about them before, but don't know of any around the texas panhandle. I think it would be cool. You know they didn't shave it!