Search results

1. consistencyplz

LTB 2003 Demarini F2

Hello, I'm looking for a 2003 F2 in either a 27 or 28 oz... Let me know what you have...
  2. consistencyplz

Cannonwao

Received the bat very promptly... Thanks again.
  3. consistencyplz

LTB OG Orange Mayhem 98 or Freak 98 26 or 27 oz

I'd prefer used with a return left... 26 or 27 oz... let me know...
  4. consistencyplz

Sully is gtg

Got my bat quickly, communication was very good. Thanks again.
  5. consistencyplz

Houstonsluggers

We had a little bit of trouble with the deal, but great communication led to us making another one. I would not hesistate to deal with again.Thanks again!
  6. consistencyplz

DaIrishMan

Got the stick. Thanks again and nice wrap job.
  7. consistencyplz

Hitter

The man likes to be paid in money orders, and why not, he comes through 100%. Thx for the deal! Never hesistate to deal with Brandon!
  8. consistencyplz

T.Heck

Sent me expensive cubs tickets on faith that the payment was in the mail... Thanks again. Hope your office puts the money to good use!!!
  9. consistencyplz

40-Rod

Huge thumbs up. Fantastic deal and bat was in better condition than I thought it would be. I feel as if I ripped you off, so keep an eye out for a little something sometime early next week.
  10. consistencyplz

cntrain

awesome communication, paid for bat before i was expecting it... would any stick stick member let you down??? come on... :)
  11. consistencyplz

420mjw

Thanks for the bat... awesome communication, got me pictures too. Thanks again
  12. consistencyplz

dafox

awesome communication, fast payment.. thx again
  13. consistencyplz

Trebzilla

Paid for an Akadema bag on Tuesday and got it on Thursday. Fantastic price too. If your going to snag anything Akadema, look to Treb for a great price. Thanks again.
  14. consistencyplz

hitmachine44 & ez80

Fast payments, fantastic communication. Thanks again.
  15. consistencyplz

4pitchwalk

3 deals in the last 2 weeks... thanks again... always a lifesaver
  16. consistencyplz

punchinjudy

thanks again for being clutch as usual
  17. consistencyplz

DawgFan

Fantastic deal, great communication, prompt shipping. Never hesitate to deal with Ben... Thanks again! PS. Welcome to the list :D
  18. consistencyplz

chakaman6

Do not hesitate to deal with. Recieved the bat 2 days after sending payment. Thanks again.
  19. consistencyplz

5stones

Made a trade with 5stones. Everything went well with excellent communication.
  20. consistencyplz

mrmarkgarcia

Very smooth dealings. Bat perfectly as described. Thanks again.