1. Dan Schneider

Suncoast Melee Max 12"

How's the durability on this bat?
  2. Dan Schneider

Dudley Nifong

Has anyone swung this model yet?
  3. Dan Schneider

LC model bat

Has anyone tried the Larry Carter bats & what are your thoughts. Thanks!
  4. Dan Schneider

LTB Miken Freak 20th. Anniv. 12"

If anyone has one for sale in a 26oz., please PM me. Thanks!
  5. Dan Schneider

LTB RocketTech

Looking for a 2005 or 2006 in a 26oz only. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  6. Dan Schneider

LTB Anderson Rocket Tech

Looking for a 2005 or 2006 Anderson Rocket Tech in a 26oz. only. Please PM me if you have one. Thanks!
  7. Dan Schneider

LTB OGRT

If anyone has one for sale in a 26oz., please PM me. Thanks!
  8. Dan Schneider

GTG Alwaysprouddad is GTG!

Great price, communication, & quick delivery is what you will get when dealing with this GTG Bro!:cool:
  9. Dan Schneider

Sf8

Anyone try this bat yet?
  10. Dan Schneider

RockeTech & 52/300 ball

Anyone have good success with any of the RT's since the new ball came into play?
  11. Dan Schneider

Metal bats......A thing of the past?

Ever since about 2005, composite bats have ruled the softball world. Does anyone still swing metal bats on a consistent basis? I still do more so for the gratification & metal bats were "it" when I first started playing in 1988. I'm sure, I'm in the minority half on this subject.
  12. Dan Schneider

LTB 2013 l4

If anyone has a 2013 L4 in a 27oz. for sale, please PM me. Thanks!
  13. Dan Schneider

Anderson bats & Outseam

Has anyone used a Anderson bat in a outseam game/tournament? Curious to hear feedback on how they perform on these balls.
  14. Dan Schneider

LTB Vinci BMB-M

If anyone has a used Vinci BMB-M for sale, please PM me. Thanks.
  15. Dan Schneider

My new Custom TJ1952-M

Recently purchased a new Custom TJ1952-M. Blue/Grey with Black lacing. Thanks to Longball 28 for his assistance & great communication on getting this.
  16. Dan Schneider

GTG Longball 28...Very GTG!

Did a custom glove transaction that was detailed with great communication. I would not hesitate in dealing with him again when purchasing a Vinci glove in the future...:cool:
  17. Dan Schneider

GTG travisdbx is GTG

Very good communication & quick payment. Don't hesitate in dealing with him.
  18. Dan Schneider

GTG onion

Quickest deal that I was involved in with him consisted of excellent communication & quick payment. Very GTG in my experience!
  19. Dan Schneider

GTG 96packers

Very GTG! Great seller along with top-notch communication is what 96packers is all about. I would deal with him 24/7!
  20. Dan Schneider

Question for the RT guys

Keeping in mind the endloaded feel & barrel length of the RT, what composite bat that you've tried felt the most comparable to the RT? IMHO, of all the composites I tried, the Easton Salvo was a clear choice.