Search results

1. flyout

help me find a se psycho

Goodluck! I'll be following this thread because I've een looking to trade my 09 MV-1 27oz with a 921 serial number for years and can't find one. Just can't swing full supermaxes anymore.
  2. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Can't disagree there - wish I had him.
  3. flyout

Playoff Help Please

There is no QB in Cle so Cameron's value is virtually nil. But this is why I'm asking for opinions, I am conflicted about that.
  4. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Leaning Flacco due to the matchups. Vikes D, especially secondary, sucks. And RG# has KC which hasn't been great past 3 weeks but is still a solid D with a good secondary.
  5. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Thanks. I agree with Shorts. He's had groin issues but gets double digits every week. Pretty consistent and he's a starter. The other two are #2's on their teams.
  6. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Playoffs start this week 14 and I could use a little help: 1) RG3 vs. Chiefs or Flacco vs. Vikes - both at home. 2) Flex: Joique Bell, Cecil Shorts or Montee Ball 3) TE: Jordan Cameron (no qb), Ladarius Green (SD) vs. Giants, or Scott Chandler (Bills) vs Bucs Thanks.
  7. flyout

switch hitting opinions

Personally, I disagree with Larry Carter, although I don't have his power or credibility. But for me, I'm lefty but taught righty all my life. I hit better for average from right, but more power from left. I'm converting fully to left. I think slowpitch is different from baseball i nthat...
  8. flyout

Desean Jackson for Demarco Murray

It is my brother, so we do have that issue. I got Murray and I gave up Desean. But Cowboys O-line is horrible and they don't have an easier schedule moving forward. Desean gets open so easily and Vick is finally getting protection to get him the ball. I kinda have trader's remorse, but I am...
  9. flyout

Desean Jackson for Demarco Murray

Thoughts on this trade? If it were to happen in your league would you think collusion?
  10. flyout

Sun glass's. Post yours

These http://www.sportfishingmag.com/files/imagecache/enlarged_image/_images/201105/100-0609gr_kaenon.jpg and I got them for free from my sister who is an optician. Also got a pair of sweet maui jim's....
  11. flyout

miken psycho se

Yes, they have a .5 oz endload whereas the MV1 supermax is a full oz. I don't swing supermaxes very well, yet I have a DC41 and first batch MV1...I wanted an MV1 with a .5 oz endload and I've been told these are a lot like the og MV1s....
  12. flyout

miken psycho se

Where are you getting it? These are as rare as hens teeth....
  13. flyout

miken caps

Any that fit a 7 1/8? Ithink that's a medium??? And colors as well?
  14. flyout

LTB backpack that holds 4-bats...

There is a thread on here where I got mine - maxballbags. Excellent bat bag - a little big but holds 4 bats, great cleat compartment and affordable at $39 delvd.
  15. flyout

Golfing during softball season...

golfing has actually helped my softball swing, in a way. I have always golfed left but batted right. I have been going left batting and the weight transfer I think is similar with both. In addition, while on the tee I have to remind myslef to slow down the back swing and make good ocntact and...
  16. flyout

Great Summer Dye-Sub Poly Tshirts for $15-$17 each...

what is a sub poly shirt? do they feel like drifits? How are they in 100+ temps compared to a drifit jersey?
  17. flyout

Great Summer Dye-Sub Poly Tshirts for $15-$17 each...

what is a sub poly shirt? do they feel like drifits? How are they in 100+ temps compared to a drifit jersey?
  18. flyout

Which turfs for turf

I really like my Boombah Faction Trails. The new tread design works well on any type of field and they are by far, the most comfortable shoes I've worn.
  19. flyout

Need Logo & Artwork

Team name: Last Kid Pik'd....Lookin for artwork of a sloppy kid holding a glove in one hand(or bat on shoulder) and he picking his nose with the other hand. First time getting jerseys done so I'm not sure how it all works. Thanks.
  20. flyout

Need Design Work & Estimate

Looking for help with artwork on a design concept. Also, need estimate of 12-15 dri-fit sub jerseys, please. Pm me for details on design concept. Thanks.