Search results

1. H

Future review

Swung my 26.5 Future today with DeMarini Stones 300 comp balls. Had to swing off the tee no one else was off work and I didn't want too wait.The bat swings great stiff handle and barrel the ball is crisp off the barrel on contact and has very good exit speed through the infield.Distance was...
  2. H

For Sale D.C.Psycho 28oz

Bat has return but no receipt Close to 300 or so swings No trades $160 PayPal Pics sent to cell or email For $200 I throw in a scn 19 Easton return no receipt low swings Both 28oz
  3. H

GTG jets827 gtg

Deal was done and went quick and smooth.:)
  4. H

GTG z1K

z1K is very gtg:D
  5. H

Best asa bat made today

Is it the sunday swagger or vx2 maybe something else.Let me know.:confused: Have a Cartel for ISA love it,lookin for an asa bat.
  6. H

GTG Christirao is gtg

Great deal on a glove.
  7. H

Z1000 el

Mine has 80 swings off a tee and has a crack love the bat but is durability a problem with them?
  8. H

For Sale Og Freak 98

Og Freak 98 orig owner, 300 swings no rattles. Pics in album tonight $225
  9. H

Og Receipt with return?

Got my Assassin back last week had the og receipt thought hey Bass stood up and made it right after all 80 swings and it breaks.Needless to say I sold it and the bat has the numbers crudely scratched off the bat so in reality the joke was on me thanks Bass. Bats have nr status forget about the...
  10. H

NIW Assassin 27oz

NIW Assassin 27oz has receipt and return $235:D
  11. H

For Sale Bass Assassin

Bass Assassin 27oz niw has return. $250 paypal gift.
  12. H

Good news

Got my Assassin back yesterday had called corporate and left mssgs. on Tuesday and had my bat Thursday.Bass came through thanks guys it broke early 80 swings and they returned a New Assassin and my receipt guess it didn't count as my return that makes me happy.
  13. H

How long does it take to get a return.

They got the bat 7 days ago I'm in Georgia there in Alabama.
  14. H

For Sale Og M75/120 x2

Og M75/120 x2 28oz has return no receipt light rattle $145 28oz no return light rattle $120 Will trade both for 27oz XL Mayhem niw with receipt
  15. H

Broke my Assassian

Pics in album or there's 1 under my topic Assassian.Any reps out there who do send it to? Will it count as a return?
  16. H

Assassian

Put 50 swings on it yesterday,first 20 stung a little then all good ball has great exit speed only thing I saw was the clearcoats chipping off quite a bit.
  17. H

LTB Niw WSE Titan 27oz

Have $250 for a niw WSE Titan 27oz.with receipt
  18. H

RI Orange Mayhem 98

Have the bat it doesn't have a patent number on the barrel like the og otherwise looks the same. Hit a few balls in wrapper sounds good and not bad coming off the bat.Wish I could unwrap it but I sold it to a buddy.
  19. H

For Sale niw mayhem 98 orange ri

Niw orange mayhem 98 ri from ****** paid $249 going to return thought I would offer it for $220firm paypal before its sent back.Will have it tuesday in my hands.:D Bta is 28oz...
  20. H

Scn6 breaks with 500 swing?

Bought an Scn6 on SBF can't find who I got it from yet but remember he said it only had 300 swings on it and is in great shape.My last one lasted 3000 swings in all types of weather.So I put 200 on it and it cracks? Getting it weighed tommorow no way this bat cracks that fast.This sucks.:mad: