Search results

1. tomdonohue1

What year did composite "hot out of the wrapper" bats start being sold?

I'm struggling to think back of when composite bats that didn't require a break-in period started being sold. Can anyone help me with that?
  2. tomdonohue1

Rip-It Spark (SPRK22) & Stardust (SDST22) Fastpitch Bats 28in/16oz -12, brand new

Rip-It Spark (SPRK22) & Stardust (SDST22) Fastpitch Bats 28in/16oz -12, new in the wrappers. $115.00 $100.00 shipped for both.
  3. tomdonohue1

For Sale Rip-It Spark (SPRK22) & Stardust (SDST22) Fastpitch Bats 28in/16oz -12, brand new

Rip-It Spark (SPRK22) & Stardust (SDST22) Fastpitch Bats 28in/16oz -12, new in the wrappers. $115.00 $100.00 shipped for both.
  4. tomdonohue1

Demarini Ultimate Weapon vs. Miken 2021 Chaos vs. Easton Ronin

Does anyone have an opinion on which of these aluminum singlewalls get the most distance? Also, are the Chaos and Ronin balanced or endloaded? I use the Ultimate Weapon in my singlewall league and thinking of changing it up if one of these 2 bats are better.
  5. tomdonohue1

Demarini Defiance vs. Ultimate Weapon (singlewalls)

How does the Defiance (SC4 alloy) compare to the Ultimate Weapon (SC4 or C405 alloy)? Is it the same bat with different paint, or is there a difference? I play in a 1-piece metal singlewall league and have a few Ultimate Weapons, which are decent, but wondering how the Defiance compares.
  6. tomdonohue1

For Sale 3 Metal Singlewalls - OG Raw Steel & TPS Powerdomes

2008 OG Raw Steel (26 oz) - $150 shipped (Paypal gifted), add 3% if not gifted. In addition to being scratched up, bat has some waves, missing weight sticker on knob, and a little rattle from a piece of detached foam inside. End cap is still perfectly aligned, and bat has no cracks. Bat still...
  7. tomdonohue1

For Sale Singlewalls - 29oz Powerdome & 28oz Pyrotech

29oz TPS Powerdome $65 28oz Anderson Pyrotech $60 Or both for $120 Both bats SOLD Bats are both in great condition. No dents, waves or cracks. Original grips have been replaced with tape. Prices are as gifts through PayPal. If sending regular PayPal, please add 3%. Thanks.
  8. tomdonohue1

Warranty Return Question

Just returned a Salvo Scandium and got a L9.0 Raw Power for the warranty return. The new bat has "not for resale" stamped on it. Is there a warranty on my replacement bat, or if it dents is the warranty done?
  9. tomdonohue1

For Sale 2 Metal Singlewalls

Anderson Pyrotech (29oz.) - sold $60 Bat is in excellent condition, very few hits, very slight wave that you can barely feel when you spin it in your hand. Mush ball killer. TPS Dynasty Powerdome SB406 (26oz.) - $30 Barrel is not completely round anymore, but still hits well for singlewall...
  10. tomdonohue1

LTB TPS Dynasty Powerdome (orange with blue letters)

Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell? The weight doesn't matter. The 2 I have are dented up and I'm looking for another one.
  11. tomdonohue1

Description of Salvo Scandium incorrect in bat review section

How would I let SBF know that their description of the 2012 Salvo Scandium SP12SVS is incorrect? SBF lists it as a 2-peice bat with a composite handle, but it is actually a 1-piece, all-aluminum bat. My all-metal singlewall league uses the SBF site to check on bat specifics, plus I own this...
  12. tomdonohue1

Anyone use a White or Raw Steel over Composites or Doublewalls?

Playing in a new league this year that bans some composites but allows others. My OG Crush, which I normally would use is banned. Thinking about either using my Raw Steel, or picking up something else. I love the Raw Steel in singlewall play, but how does it compare to composites or...
  13. tomdonohue1

Difference between EST & PST?

What is the difference between the Worth EST's and PST's? They are all bats with external shells, correct? Forgive my ignorance, the only Worth I ever owned was a dark green Wicked back in the day (which is also a shell bat, but the shell was composite).
  14. tomdonohue1

New TPS Warrior vs. older Powerdomes?

How does the new Warrior compare to the older Powerdomes? Which is a better singlewall? Is the Warrior endloaded or balanced?
  15. tomdonohue1

2013 Salvo Scandium Info?

Has anyone hit the new Salvo Scandium all-metal, 1-piece singlewall? How does it compare with other singlewalls in terms of pop/distance? Does it feel very endloaded, slightly endloaded, or balanced?
  16. tomdonohue1

LTB TPS Dynasty Powerdome....or possibly other TPS Powerdomes

Let me know what you have.
  17. tomdonohue1

OG Raw Steel vs. new Raw Steel

How does the OG Raw Steel compare to the new Raw Steel. Is the end load the same? Is it the same bat with a different paint job? Where does the new Raw Steel rank alongside the other top all-metal singlewall bats? My OG is getting pretty dented up, and I was looking to maybe get a new one.
  18. tomdonohue1

LTB 30oz TPS Dynasty Powerdome

Anyone have one they want to get rid of?
  19. tomdonohue1

OG Raw Steel vs. 2012 Raw Steel?

How do the 2 hit? Pretty similar? Is the 2012 as endloaded as the OG? Is there any difference besides the paint job?
  20. tomdonohue1

Rank these 3 singlewall metal bats....

Demarini Raw Steel Easton Redline Sunbelt Dan Smith Anderson Pyrotech Put in order, hottest 1st....