Search results

1. P

For Sale Another Addidas Melee, 12", 26.5 ... still in wrapper

Hey guys, Bat has been SOLD! Full_length by prplxd posted Jun 14, 2020 at 7:02 AM
  2. P

For Sale Combat Dirty ASA and Combat Wanted G3

Posted in a previous thread ... pics and prices included: http://forums.softballfans.com/index.php?threads/a-few-bats-up-for-sale-combat-easton.1429060/ Combat Dirty ASA has been sold
  3. P

For Sale A few bats up for sale: Combat & Easton

A few bats up for grabs. From top to bottom ... 1. ) Combat Dirty ASA, 27.5oz, HAS BEEN SOLD 2.) Easton B4, 27oz, returnable but no receipt, hit guess: between 100-200 hits. Still very solid, bought from board member last year, but never got around to using it. No cracks, no spiraling, no...
  4. P

For Sale ASA Softballs

Softballs for sale. ALL are new, out of wrapper, but never been hit. All balls have the letter "Z" or "N" marked on the ball. Balls are ASA .44/375 Six are A.D. Starr "Spirit" Three are Demarini "Lightning" I do not know what these are going for, but I am selling for a friend that has no...
  5. P

Any reviews on: brysonbaker bomb squad

Anyone try this bat yet? Bryson Baker
  6. P

For Sale Miken Ultra II

Bat has been SOLD Used Miken UII, says 26oz on the knob, but comes up a little shy of 27oz on a scale, (accuracy of scale questionable). Selling for friend as his father passed away and he is unable to use. I was told that the bat was only used in one tourney, (8 games, plus BP throughout...
  7. P

Price Check Price Check - Miken Ultra II, SSUSA version

Hey guys ... friend of mine's father can no longer play and wants to sell his bat. It is a used Miken Ultra II, the SSUSA version. It is either a 26oz or a 27oz, not sure which yet. From what I was told, it has around 50+ hits on it and in "pert-near" excellent condition. I have no clue what...
  8. P

For Sale Miken Ultra 750X Maxload, 27oz, All Association: ULTALL

I have read the rules and to my interpretation, I am able to list this here, as it is not listed on the SBF store. If I am in error, my apologies. Just let me know and I will remove the thread. As the title says ... I have a Miken Ultra 750X Maxload, 27oz, All Association: Model, ULTALL...
  9. P

Is this a new bat?

Hey all, is this a new bat? It's all association. Anyone know anything about it?
  10. P

Price Check Miken Ultra 750X Maxload ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: ULTALL

Anyone have any idea what these all association bats are going for? Not retail anywhere; I'm referring to here on our boards. I didn't see it listed on SBF retail bat section. I have a NIW 27oz I'm thinking of unloading. Any help would be appreciated; thanks!
  11. P

For Sale Reebok Melee Legend, 27oz - Yellow version

SOLD to seniorss A friend asked me to post this for him. He said he got it from his father because due to age and injuries, his father couldn't play anymore. Use Reebok Melee Legend, 27oz, yellow end-loaded version. From what I was told, it was only used in two SSUSA tournaments. It definitely...
  12. P

Recommendation wanted

Hi all, I've not been on the site too much in the last year or two and have been out of the "best bat" scene. I just got into a different ASA league this year that will be using .40/325 balls. They allow USSSA bats as well. And I am now looking for a "better than decent" U-trip bat. So...
  13. P

Price Check 08 SCX14 2nd batch

Hey fellas, I'm looking for feedback as to what the Easton SCX14's, 2nd batch, would be worth these days. Yes, I'm aware of the serial number. I have a couple of friends looking to lighten their bag ... one 26oz. and 1 28oz. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  14. P

GTG Mikey1944 is very GTG

This board bro shipped first with no hesitation. Trustworthy and keeps his word ... very easy to work with!
  15. P

GTG Big Sexy 5334 is good to go

Sold Big Sexy 5334 some Oakley M-Frame sunglasses w/ Hybrid lenses. Transaction went very smooth; great guy to deal with.
  16. P

GTG Grip_&_Rip24 is good to go

Picked up a OG Easton SCN3 from this board bro. Excellent communication and very fast shipping ... problem free!
  17. P

For Sale Oakley M-frame sunglasses

Hey fellas ... Oakley M-Frames have been SOLD to Big Sexy!
  18. P

GTG Batman337 is straight-up!

Picked up a OG Flex from this board bro. Excellent communication and fast shipping! We have a stand-up SBF veteran here; no problems at all.
  19. P

GTG 1STUNNA is Good-2-Go!

Hey guys ... Bought a Filthy from this board bro. He shipped it to me before I even paid him.:D Excellent communication and fast shipping! Do NOT get this board bro mixed up with #1stunna, whom has had trading issues in the past! :eek: They are two different people ... 1STUNNA is a...
  20. P

GTG burger1976 is good-to-go

Did a trade with burger ... everything was super! Great communication, fast shipping & item as described!