Search results

1. N

Greinerts

both utrip models are hot. I do think they are repaints which is fine with me. great bats why mess up a good thing. mines lastest about 500 swings each. that's why they come with a warranty. 4 bats for the price of two. I rather have a hot bat in 30 swings than one that takes 100-200 swings to...
  2. N

For Sale/Trade Old Stamp bats combat/bass

pm me offers. looking to get rid bats.
  3. N

For Sale/Trade Old Stamp bats combat/bass

niw 26oz combat og plague virus 100 dlvd obo Used/mint 26oz bass 1st degree jh limited 50 swings 80 dlvd obo Trades for freak black,12 or worth Connell legit.
  4. N

GTG gittityboy

great buyer to work with.
  5. N

For Sale M2 custom 12.75

60del. need to sell
  6. N

For Sale M2 custom 12.75

price drop 70del
  7. N

For Sale M2 custom 12.75

only used to play catch a couple times. 12.75(plays up like 13in) 80del obo
  8. N

Moving to Boston area!!

Hudson is my town. look up ITB on main st. batting cages there. fyi Worcester has the worst fields in mass.
  9. N

For Sale M2 custom 12 3/4 new

70 del obo
  10. N

E Worlds (Disney)

playing weds now?
  11. N

Dbcg for a day

anybody looking for a vts lmk I have a couple to sell.
  12. N

just dirty balls. lol
  13. N

only played catch with it. 80del obo http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh183/neldogger/gl2.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh183/neldogger/gl.jpg
  14. N

For Sale og 26oz Rockettech

no waves, great shape. 80 del obo
  15. N

Avarice G4

just another great avarice bat. cant go wrong for the price.
  16. N

To warranty, or not to Warranty?

nah. fyi g4 aravice is pretty sweet.
  17. N

I send in a g3 cg and get derby boy. sucks!! don't have any doubt it. if bats weren't cheaper than other brands I wouldn't buy them.
  18. N

combat are great bats but their return policy isn't. I just returned my greinert(just has huge paint chips which umpire wont let me use it in tourney ball) so now I get no return for 2 month old bat and im getting a downgrade of derby boy. g3 cg is legit. also avarice! but may be time to go...
  19. N

most underrated bat company

i have tried other "hot" bats of the month and always come out disappointed. I tried the wanted didn't like it. Avarice is a great bat. Most of the hot bats of the month hype is caused by shaved version people like to say are stock. People hype the bat so much that they try to get other...