Search results

1. D

Pure Evil

Compared to my well broken in Anarchy Amped, the Pure Evil has the same average distance but the Anarchy will occasionally hit a really long one (Anarchy sweet spot is small but very hot). I’m going to be out of action until May, but later this Summer will be comparing vs. Proton Hot Butter and...
  2. D

Pure Evil

I have one that has 300ish hits on it, several buckets of BP with 52s only and then five or six players on a tournament team used it for four games, tattoo 52/300 balls, temperatures mostly in the 80s, all players over the age of 62, no paint chips at all. Could be that I got lucky or possibly...
  3. D

Pure Next?

I suspect that in reality all of them fail and they will have to reduce the endload to around where the Hellfire or Pure Evil are (0.5-0.6 oz)
  4. D

I’ve been off this board since 2014

“Right out of the wrapper” plus a week of bp
  5. D

Official Last Bat 2023

Didn't play, but hit some oak with an 8 lb. maul really hard.
  6. D

Here it comes

My Pure Evil has 300 hits now and it's the best bat in my bag. Huge sweetspot and distance.
  7. D

Here it comes

My Pure Evil took 200 hits. But yeah it wasn't the best until then. Now it's right up there. Maybe it hits another gear later? I have a Sidewinder 26.5 that I'm not using.
  8. D

Official Last Bat 2023

Pitched me inside to prevent me from going oppo, did a little footwork and went there anyway, hit triple down RF line
  9. D

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

We have a couple players in my league who are over 90. It's been awhile, but they hit homers past age 80.
  10. D

Alloy bat recommendations

Be careful. You don’t want to spend $250 on a Steel and then find out that you’re really in a “singlewall, one piece, all aluminum alloy” league.
  11. D

Official Last Bat 2023

Oppo single to RF to bring in the lone duck at 3rd.
  12. D

Here it comes

Used the Pure Evil in a tournament last weekend. Went 5/7 with it against some very good competition. On Sunday both my 60+ team and my league's 65+ team played at the same time and they begged for me to let them use it. I switched to my Anarchy Amped and crushed a few. Pure Evil is still...
  13. D

Here it comes

Now you tell us! I just did Pure Evil preorder with BP52's a few weeks ago..
  14. D

Here it comes

200 hits on mine now. Did a team BP (we have a tournament coming up) and most of the others chose to swing the Pure Evil. Having different people hit it is probably the best thing that could have happened for break-in. Sound has gotten much louder and bat is smoking the ball now. I got...
  15. D

Here it comes

I've got 95 hits on mine. Just starting to hit well, last 5 sounded a bit different.
  16. D

Official Last Bat 2023

Walkoff 2-run double in singlewall league with my Worth Lighthouse. First one in 5 years.
  17. D

Here it comes

The good: I took a few easy cuts off my Wheeler Dealer yesterday in between torrential rainstorms. The bat feels awesome, so smooth through the zone, and sounds great. The balance point is 21.5” from the knob, which = a decent (but not extreme) endload. My most endloaded bats (Anarchys with...
  18. D

What year did composite "hot out of the wrapper" bats start being sold?

I think the question should be: "when did 'hot out of the wrapper' marketing begin?"
  19. D

Here it comes

I thought it was supposed to arrive with the grip loose and not installed?
  20. D

Official Last Bat 2023

Vicious one-hopper to 2B. He made the play, but is now a soprano.