Search results

1. masarobinson

ASA Coed batting

Just trying to make sure on line up rules. 6 guys 5 girls. No rules as far as line up goes, just guy girl guy girl right? I guess the question is, is there any penalty that I don't have 6/6 guys girls?
  2. masarobinson

My bat telescoped

So my freak 12 telescoped recently. I have Toys 4 Tots this weekend so I wouldn't get a return fast enough. My question is, if I use 3m marine epoxy to make it hold will that void the warranty for when it actually breaks?
  3. masarobinson

Freak 12 telescoped...

So my freak 12 telescoped recently. I have Toys 4 Tots this weekend so I wouldn't get a return fast enough. My question is, if I use 3m marine epoxy to make it hold will that void the warranty for when it actually breaks?
  4. masarobinson

need help guys

I wasnt sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved please do so. My brother Zechariah was killed sunday morning in a motorcycle accident, it is a very sudden loss for our family he was only 21 yrs old. We have set up a gofundme and are trying to gather what we can to be able to put our...
  5. masarobinson

need help guys

I wasnt sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved please do so. My brother Zechariah was killed sunday morn8ng in a motorcycle accident, it is a very sudden loss for our family he was only 21 yrs old. We have set up a gofundme and are trying to gather what we can to be able to put our...
  6. masarobinson

LTB sz 38 or 40 softball pants

Looking for a pair of softball pants in black base with teal. LMK what you got!
  7. masarobinson

For Sale 27 oz reebok dictator

Selling my girlfriends bat for her, unknown swings she's had this bat forever. No cracks, bat is solid. Unsure of price on this so I'll put a obo price of 60 obo shipped. I've hit with it twice and man it has pop! She just wants something newer so selling this to get more fund in paypal for...
  8. masarobinson

For Sale OG Easton Synergy

27 oz Easton Synergy It is the greyish color, but it's not an official first batch. It's serial # is 337... Boight it from here a couple months ago and just don't get to swing it! Can't put down my demarinis! Looking to get 80 obo
  9. masarobinson

LTB LTB dual stamp demarini

LTB 26 or 27 oz Demarini The One prefer 26 but will consider 27 oz as well.
  10. masarobinson

LTTF wilson cl22 a2000

Got a 2015 27oz Combat Portent G3 ASA as trade bait lmk! looking mainly for a cl22 a 2000 but possibly listen to other offers. Lmk
  11. masarobinson

For Trade 27 combat portent g3 asa

LTT/LTS 2015 27oz Combat Portent G3 ASA for a new line Demarini ASA bat in 27oz. I won this bat in a tournament yesterday and it was swung all day during the tournament so unknown on swings but not many. Waiting on the warranty info from the Tournament Director. looking for 150 obo. Would also...
  12. masarobinson

Any tagging up

League night... 1 out I'm on first, batter hits fly ball to left center which was bobbled and dropped but caught before it hit the ground by the RC who backed up the catch. I tagged from first as soon as the LC first bobbled, however was called out by umpire when the defense appealed my tag...
  13. masarobinson

LTB OG Psycho 27oz or worth ressy 27oz

Wtb OG Supermax Psycho in 26 or 27 oz and/or worth titan resmondo 2009 (blue one) in same weights. Lmk what you got
  14. masarobinson

looking to play this saturday!

3rd baseman/p looking to play this saturday. I live in Riverside area, not trying to travel too crazy. Hit me up. Text if you need 951-348-2873
  15. masarobinson

GTG Captain10 gtg

Gtg guy here! Item exactly as described! Fast shipping, fast responses! Would buy from again!
  16. masarobinson

GTG silentdc4

Gtg guy here! Fast shipping, fast responses! Would buy from again!
  17. masarobinson

For Trade OG Freak 26 oz

Ltt 26oz OG Freak 2nd batch I believe 417 starting numbers with unknown number of swings, no cracks has a rattle but has had it for a longtime lol. Things a tank! Also has a chip on the end where some knucklehead threw it at a fence. Looking to do trades plus cash mainly. Prices are in case I...
  18. masarobinson

LTB cl22 26 oz

Wtb demarini cl22 26 oz or 27 oz thepink one. Lmk what you got!
  19. masarobinson

looking for a tourney team

Just moved back to the area and looking to get back into tourneys. Im currently playing Code 3 tournaments once a month with West Coast Blues but i need more then once a month ball! 3rd/5man/p/c hit for ave. Sometimes power comes out of nowhere. 951-348-2873 (no **** pics please)
  20. masarobinson

GTG dmk15 VGTG

Hooked me up with a demarini black ops roller bag for a steal and even met me in person! Would not hesitate to make transaction with again in the future.