Search results

1. M

For Sale/Trade Price Check 26.5 Avacado

Whats the price on here more like $200. This is the reason for the post, I was jist going by what some people at the tourney a couple weeks ago were telling me. I want to put up for sale/trade but need a good starting point
  2. M

Since it last past compression about a year ago. I bought it used off of softball fans a while ago. Im sure i can find the post. I never really used it cause ive been using 25oz freak 30's
  3. M

Not sure how im under selling when i posted pictures of the bat with the paint chips, there are two not sure how descriptive you need me to be, pics show everything. The bat is more than structurally sound, i could clean the dirt off of it if you want. Also trying to get an idea of what its...
  4. M

Bump any help would be appreciated, i was thinking in the $250 to $300 range am I far off with that assessment?
  5. M

Trying to upload the rest of my pics its not working. Ill get them up in a little
  6. M

I have been out of the buy and sell game for a hot minute. I don't swing the avacado anymore prob under 50 cuts since it last passed compression laat year. Just wanted to get an idea of what it will sell for, to see if its worth letting go. 26.5 a couple paint chips and a cap knick...
  7. M

For Sale/Trade JH Z1000 26.5

Only about 10 hits on this looking to get $130 obo shipped to the lower 48. Will look at trades in 24oz or 25oz. PM is best
  8. M

LTB 17 Helmer 26.5 USSSA

Looking to buy one shoot me a pm with what you have.
  9. M

For Sale Demarini Yeti and Stadium CL22 27oz

Sorry both sold locally...
  10. M

For Sale Demarini Yeti and Stadium CL22 27oz

I have a 27oz Demrini Yeti $150 obo and a I believe its the 2016 model Stadium CL22 27oz $150 obo. Both prices shipped PP friends and family or you pay fees. Neither bat has many swings on them and zero issues. PM is best
  11. M

For Sale 2017 Miken Freak 30

PM SENT...
  12. M

For Sale/Trade 26oz Demarini Duece

It is gone....
  13. M

LTB 25oz Freak 30 2017

Looking to pick one up let me know what you have.
  14. M

Sold for $170
  15. M

180obo
  16. M

For Sale/Trade Monsta USA Torch 27oz

SOLD for asking
  17. M

$190 obo