Search results

1. jsogle

shirts and logos

I have had a problem finding a place to do a donkey punch logo and shirt. Anybody here willing to do some work? :D
  2. jsogle

Logo and shirts

I am looking for some shirts with a donkey punch logo. Can you guys accommodate?
  3. jsogle

LTB Evo or Evo switch for sprint

I am looking to buy a EVO or EVO switch for the sprint network. Anyoe have one or a hook up for one?
  4. jsogle

Demarini CF4 Fastpitch

Does anybody have one of these in a 26oz flavor, or know how to get a good deal on 1 or 2?
  5. jsogle

GTG Gift is GTG!!!

Bought a bat off me and paypaled lightning fast and great communication! Will deal with again anytime!
  6. jsogle

GTG These guys are GTG!!!

Chloe&Aidan bought a Toxic off me. Super fast paypal and good communication. Would deal with again no probs at al! gfmotorsports bought a EST off me and it was so smooth!!!!! super fast paypal and good communication. Hope to deal with him again!
  7. jsogle

For Sale Powers Notre Dame Pants

Powers Pants that are Notre Dame colors. These are a short big boy pants, they have been hemmed for a 30 inch inseam and the waist is a 36-38 I believe. 30 bucks shipped OBO
  8. jsogle

For Sale 3 worths for sale!

1.) 28oz Worth Blue EST used but in good condition $30.00 shipped 2.) 28oz Worth Toxic used and returnable $120.00 3.) 26.5 Worth Re-Issue Jeff Hall returnable $115.00 All prices are shipped and paid for via Paypal.
  9. jsogle

GTG Icon40.......gtg!

So got a nice Toxic and got shipped fast, thanks for the great deal!
  10. jsogle

For Trade RI JH mayhem 120

I have a 27.5 RI og JH mayhem that is NIW that I want to trade for a ASA juggy. Let me know what you have.
  11. jsogle

GTG Catching up on a few!!!

dimples23 and lanericharda are both GTG in my book. Thanks guys for 2 great deals!
  12. jsogle

LTB 2 bats..............

Looking for 2 bats 27oz Easton extended 27.5 OG Jeff Hall I know these are hard to come by, so PM me what you have with pics please.
  13. jsogle

Miken HHD.....????

Are these worth anything? I have a used Miken HHD, one of their first bats. Just curious if anybody wants it and what they might be worth.
  14. jsogle

WTB NIW ASA Worth.....

Need a NIW ASA worth bat in the 28oz flavor. PM me what you got.
  15. jsogle

ASA worth Balls

I have 3 dozen Worth ASA 375 .44 core optic yellow balls. 30.00 per dozen shipped USPS.
  16. jsogle

Some GTG bros...catching up!

So these guys all have great communication skills and are prompt paypalers! jblock285....bat spdrsr1.......balls......lol.. I said balls! ballbasics....balls.:cool: Thanks guys nice doing business with you!
  17. jsogle

Padded Carrying cases, w/ shoulder strap

I have 5 padded carrying cases with side pockets and a adjustable shoulder strap. They were used for projectors but can be useful for about anything. I am asking 25 a piece paypaled and shipped. Here are some pics.
  18. jsogle

New Worth gold dot balls for sale.....

30.00 dollars per dozen shipped.
  19. jsogle

Computer audio cards for sale

I also have 2 E-MU 1212 m Digital audio system cards for your computer. click the link to see what they are. http://www.emu.com/products/product.asp?product=9872 these are brand new and never been used. 80 bucks each shipped.
  20. jsogle

Network Cables for sale

I have Network Patch cables in 5', 7' and 10' for sale. I have put them in bundles of 10 for 18.50 shipped. These are new in the bag and are from Leviton.