Search results

1. Whitesneaka

its parking field 4 which is actually in the middle... the main softball field is next to the...

its parking field 4 which is actually in the middle... the main softball field is next to the cages and mini golf. Im telling you now, we play til dusk lol
  2. Whitesneaka

Do we have to revert back to your sister carmella? I bet you do actually have a sister named...

Do we have to revert back to your sister carmella? I bet you do actually have a sister named carmella dont ya? lol...
  3. Whitesneaka

u smell like dirty vagina when u bake in the sun btw

u smell like dirty vagina when u bake in the sun btw
  4. Whitesneaka

How are you going to play with us sunday afternoons if your gonna be shot? Perhaps we should do...

How are you going to play with us sunday afternoons if your gonna be shot? Perhaps we should do the league in Glen Cove at night instead? Cheaper and games dont start til 630...also alot closer to home for you if you live near Northern Blvd/25A
  5. Whitesneaka

all I got to show for today is some sunburn dammit...

all I got to show for today is some sunburn dammit...
  6. Whitesneaka

Yo, so we have decided to play in a sunday league here on the island. Games are at the park you...

Yo, so we have decided to play in a sunday league here on the island. Games are at the park you came to, Jones beach and candigue park in Hicksville. They are sunday afternoons tho (230pm start times)...the cost per player is $95. Do you want to join? I still also want to get a saturday team...
  7. Whitesneaka

Im not funny? So why do you sport a hot wheels logo as your avatar now? hahaha....

Im not funny? So why do you sport a hot wheels logo as your avatar now? hahaha....
  8. Whitesneaka

Hey "Hot-Wheels"! lol....

Hey "Hot-Wheels"! lol....
  9. Whitesneaka

ure response to my catalyst issue got deleted, can you tell me what you wrote here?

ure response to my catalyst issue got deleted, can you tell me what you wrote here?
  10. Whitesneaka