1. Condo

LTB: OG Genesis

I have a 34/26 SB103 if anyone interested
  2. Condo

LTTF 25OZ SUNCOAST BALANCED BAT

Any chance this is still available
  3. Condo

I’ve been off this board since 2014

HMU I am sure as I start playing again in Palmer I am gonna what to start playing more. I like swinging senior bats, that regular kid bat stuff, not sure I can still those 😂
  4. Condo

Well thanks for kind words. I’ll be back in Palmer playing league ball next summer & playing over 50 with Deluxe Bakery so introduce yourself ilyk2win
  5. Condo

To Stay or Go?

IF they are truly Friends & not just guys you play ball with I wouldn’t do anything until I had a conversation with those making the decisions.
  6. Condo

Do I know you?
  7. Condo

I will be playing o50 next yr. So I have a black Juno & an old Dudley lighting I got from a league buddy. I did buy a red 1 piece suncoast. I like them all. The question was more about where did some of these companies come from Onyx Pure Nuffsaid Monsta hangman. I remember worth, miken...
  8. Condo

Some how I still knew my log in info. My boys are in college so i’m playing usssa league ball again & some over 50s tournaments next yr. Let’s hear about the bats. I don’t even recognize some of these names.
  9. Condo

Back playing after 7 yrs

Back playing after 7 yrs
  10. Condo

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

I have a 30oz 2013 BJ Fulk NIW NR with the thumb stamp. Looking sell or trade for 26 or 27 oz Izzy pyscho
  11. Condo

elite pants question

Elite pants - how do they run? i think our team is getting them this year and i have never worn them before. i would like to find a 4x (44w) or 5xl (46w) to buy/try as a sample
  12. Condo

ASA Worlds?

My Team Torco Supply won the ASA D eastern national and we spent this weekend in Oklahoma City. It was truely an exceptional event. ASA puts all 4 teams up at the Crown Plaza hotel and by the end of the 3-4 days everyone was hanging out like we were friends for yrs. Watching the Armed Forces...
  13. Condo

NSA screw job - what a joke

Thanks! I have been to owensboro to play B/C nationals in the past. In not on my of places i need to go back and visit!
  14. Condo

yeah sort of, same sponsor and 6 guys from last year..in PA we have 2 "C" levels. The C state tournament is for teams playing in D nationals(we went 2-2 in 2011 at D nationals) and the C Major state tournament is the tournament for the C national teams. The classification is based upon the...
  15. Condo

D worlds role call

all the hess fields are grass infields with temp fencing but no mounds. plan early its a good 20-25 min walk from parking lot to the fields. The B is being played at fortune road - great fields 320-325 all the way around.
  16. Condo

ASA D East National Columbus, OH

Nope - very good friends with those guys but i didnt play
  17. Condo

This 300lber runs like he is 285!
  18. Condo

FKA Worldwide Sports NOW OPEN FOR TEAM ORDERS

i just sent you an email.
  19. Condo

Here is the update - this past weekend we won ASA D nationals in Ohio. So since we will need to take a few extra days off to go and play in OKC the week before NSA Supers we have decided to back out of the NSA C trip to Owensboro KY. We needed to pick up 2 players and after 2 weeks we couldnt...
  20. Condo

Swishi16 - he may have been the worst plate umpire we saw the entire weekend. he wouldnt call illegal until the ball hit the ground. I want to apologize i hit a few balls in the 6 hole that were pretty hot. then he called a strike on me that was just stupid and i ended up hitting one back...