Search results

1. Condo

I’ve been off this board since 2014

Some how I still knew my log in info. My boys are in college so i’m playing usssa league ball again & some over 50s tournaments next yr. Let’s hear about the bats. I don’t even recognize some of these names.
  2. Condo

elite pants question

Elite pants - how do they run? i think our team is getting them this year and i have never worn them before. i would like to find a 4x (44w) or 5xl (46w) to buy/try as a sample
  3. Condo

NSA screw job - what a joke

We played NSA D all year in PA and NJ and didnt win anything. We were awarded the super D bid since no one else attended the PA D State tournament. Our roster was approved by PA and NJ state reps. We sent all of our tournament fees in and waited a few weeks until our name was listed as one...
  4. Condo

Price Check on a Genesis sb103 with white lettering

The bat is in very good condition with original grip 26oz.
  5. Condo

NSA D Las Vegas

Does anyone know when the tournament is scheduled to start on Friday? Also, what complex will they use. This is my first time playing NSA
  6. Condo

LTB 26 or 27oz Mizuno Frenzy 2 extreme

thanks, CONDO
  7. Condo

LTB or LTTF a Mizuno Frenzy 2 extreme

send me what you have..
  8. Condo

Tourney Officer Lasso Memorial

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Softball Classic October 1st(2nd if needed) 2011 at Saucon Park Bethlehem, PA 18017 This tournament will be held in honor of officer Lasso. On August 11 he was shot and killed in Bethelhem PA while on...
  9. Condo

GTG Adamal24

nice job - thanks
  10. Condo

LTB Looking to buy a 26oz Mizuno Fury

please send me what you got. Thanks CONDO
  11. Condo

For Sale OG + 28oz in great shape

looking for 215 shipped with paypal. I am selling for a friend email/paypal addy - [email protected]
  12. Condo

Chop swing - AKA slappy

We played in Texas this past weekend and i saw more chop/slap swings then i have ever seen. Its obviously something these guys work on but the sanctions need to eliminate the half swing or intentional bunts before an infielder gets hurt. Eventually the fielders will need to play 30-40 from...
  13. Condo

Looking to buy a Genesis

Let me know what you have
  14. Condo

Steve99

is good to go.
  15. Condo

OG Extended 28oz

This bat is in very good condition. Our leagues use bad balls. It may have 200-275 swings. I am looking for 315 shipped with paypal.
  16. Condo

26oz Envy

150 swings - bat is in very good shape and returnable. I just dont use it as we play mostly utrip. 100 shipped with paypal
  17. Condo

Boombah Cannon

I need a 27 oz NIW asap.
  18. Condo

2 pair of PAS 32-34 pants

the set for 50 bucks. 35 for 1 pair One pant is carolina blue with a 4 inch red pipe on each leg with navy trim One pant is red with a 4 inch carolina blue pipe on each leg with navy trim Pics are in the link below. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=557741
  19. Condo

Mizuno Deal of the NIGHT!

(2) 28oz mizuno orange crush reissue bats niw returnable 185 shipped for both!
  20. Condo

NIW MIZUNO ENVY 26oz

165 shipped with paypal