Search results

1. dternst

GTG concoction12 (noobie) is GTG

I purchased a couple pair of used pants from him last week. We settled on a price and agreed that he would ship first. Before he shipped he told me that he knocked an additional $10 off the total price due to the pants having more dirt stains than the others. I received the pants a few days...
  2. dternst

GTG ChrisGio315 is GTG

Hassle free transaction....him a bat/me cash. Shipped it quickly and as described. i hope i have the opportunity in the future to do businees again.
  3. dternst

GTG Warpath delivers...

... Purchase a 27oz Booger from him and delivered as described and quickly... I wouldn't hesitate t do business with him in the future...
  4. dternst

GTG grovermn5 is no grouch

Purchased a JH120 from him this week and received it today.
  5. dternst

GTG A perfect TEN

I order some jerseys from TEN and recevied them today... Thanks TEN. I will wear one tonight at league.
  6. dternst

TC8 is GTG

Quick and easy deal... thanks for another successful buy. DT
  7. dternst

dirtman07 is ...

... Twisted... :D After some computer issues and some detective work by dirtman, I received my bat this afternoon. Thanks for the call to let gove me an update of your situation. It was greatly appreciated. Thanks for such a great deal on the bat. DT
  8. dternst

Ponch15 is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with Ponch... definitely GTG
  9. dternst

milocoman is GTG

Thanks for the deal. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
  10. dternst

sbjunky is no junky

sbjunky is GTG... thanks for the great deal and getting the bat to me so quickly. Thanks again
  11. dternst

Exo5168 is GTG

Do not hesitate to do business with EXO... also, don't hesitate to give him the business... :D Thanks Billy... DT
  12. dternst

Carson is GTG

Thanks for getting the shirts out in time for me to have them before Christmas... Happy Holidays... DT
  13. dternst

thevipofdbz is thevipofg2g

Quick, easy, and painless deal with the VIP. Shipped extremely quick. I was able to use the bat last night in league. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks, DT
  14. dternst

Another great exchange with crazyballer...

This was my 3rd transaction with crazyballer and will continue to add GTGs in my feedback for him. Shipped the bat quick. Thanks, DT
  15. dternst

Another attaboy for kseaney

Thanks for getting the OGJH to me so quickly. I plan on using it this weekend. DT
  16. dternst

ncac10 is GTG

Thanks for a quick and easy deal. Quck shipment and product arrived as described. ncac10 is GTG in my book.
  17. dternst

jwilco01 is GTG

Quick delivery of bat in better shape than described. Great communication. Easy deal from begining to end. Thanks again, DT
  18. dternst

Dawalkr made it easy...

Dawalkr is another board brother I don't mind adding to my growing list of good deals. Purchased the bat on Monday and I received it today. Thanks for making this a dawalk in the park... :D DT
  19. dternst

Trusprintr crosses the finishline...

I wish all my deals would go this easy... Product arrived as described. Great communication and quick shipment. Thanks. DT
  20. dternst

Ammotroop is no Private

Great deal on a Stealth Plus and got it here SUPER fast. Thanks for getting it here so quickly. DT